Donna to Nikki:

Keep Your Money!

11/28/2007 11:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donna D'Errico and Nikki Sixx were in court today to settle financial matters in their divorce, and one thing is clear: Donna just wants to be done with her ex.

Despite the fact that the judge expressed concern for Donna, both parties waived their rights to financial support.

The former couple did reach a settlement agreement on the rest of their finances, but that was not immediately released. The judge assured both parties that all matters related to their daughter, Frankie, would be kept confidential.

Afterwards, Donna told TMZ that she was just happy it was over and that she was in the process of writing an autobiography. Can't wait.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kim6669

OK, I WAS AND STILL AM A MOTLEY FAN, THE DIRT WAS PRETTY DETAILED , NOW NIKKIS BOOK, HEROIN DIARIES IS A TOP SELLER, HE IS SOBER AND YET STILL ACTING LIKE A DRY DRUNK, RUDE COMMENTS, SAME ATTITUDE . JUST SOBER??????? IM SORRY I AM PROBABLY WRONG , I THINK HE STILL IS THE SAME RUDE, EGO, SELF LOVING, VAIN PERSON HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN. I AM NOT JUDGING, BUT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN YOUR WORDS NIKKI, PLEASE DONT FORGET, YOUR FANS MADE YOU WHO U R AND IM BEGINNING TO SECOND DOUBTS. I PRAY I AM WRONG, BUT THE ATTITUDE IS STILL THERE, AND ITS NOT HUMBLE , OR THANKFUL. IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT DO U WANT THE WORLD TO SEE YOU AS???????????????????????????????????

Kim6669

KIM6669

TheOtherShannon

AMEN NikkiisGOD! By the way, is that D'Errico broad TRYING to be the late, great Anna Nicole Smith? She sure dressed up like her for court.
Just another bleach/boob job bimbo wanting more publicity because she has no talent to do anything else.

TheOtherShannon

Sam: seems like you have experience in this matter. You call that bleach/boob job "classy"? Give us all a break!

Sam

#84 Shannon , as I am sure you already know, dyed hair and breast enlargement does not make a person. It does change the way they look. Donna D'Errico practically gave up her career and became a stay at home mother to a combined family. And ten years of marriage means so much more in life and in court than you seem to know or are willing to say. The fact that Nikki Sixx cheated on his pregnant wife should speak loudly to you. But I believe you are one of those people who look but do not see, listen but do not hear, and speak but do not say anything.

Sam

Shannon, tell Nikki hi (or is that YOU)

Dawn

no she did not walk away because she's writting a book about him so even if she didn't take the money from him in court she's taking it buy writting a book about being in a relationship with him.doesn't sound like she's done with him to me.

Sam

dear kvm, what does writing two books have to do with walking away from a million plus settlement in court? sit down, think, and give an answer that makes more sense thant what you posted, please.

her penguin

First for ya......shocka kahn.....

his_penguin

second... for you.. cause we're the retards, lmao...:)

GoodbyeBigDogYouWontBeMissed

Yea that book will sell millions.
I will wait till its on the $1 table and use it for toilet paper in my outhouse.
We have read it all before, just the names are different.
Geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Desiree

OMG, she really is a narcissistic pig. An autobiography? A little full of herself over SO little. God, an autobiography, ROTFLMAO.

dawsonsgeek

Um, I believe Frankie is actually their daughter, not their son. For anyone who cares.

Glitter

GREAT RESEARCH, TMZ! Considering Frankie Jean is a GIRL and not their SON! Geez.

Jazzy

Ok, enlighten me....who ARE these people?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments