Helio's "Dancing" Kiss and Tell

11/28/2007 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although sources tell us the two haven't spoken for weeks and Helio was well aware a split was imminent, "Dancing" winner Helio Castrowhatever went on the radio this morning and talked like he was still an engaged man. Pants on fire!
Helio
While TMZ was breaking the news of the demise of his engagement to longtime fiancee Aliette Vazquez, Helio gave an interview to ABC News Radio saying that his fiancee can deal with his cozy relationship to dance partner Julianne Hough because, "We are professionals." Hmm mmm!

Helio added that he and Hough just try to "make sure we have good chemistry." Too good apparently! As far as that big kiss he and Julianne shared at the end of their number, Helio said, "I still did like the kiss. That was awesome." Hope it was worth it!

Jack

What’s even better is to call/text (562) ICA-STAR for cash when you see a celebrity. (562) 422-7827 toll free (877)Holly-Tip, www.hollywoodtip.com

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTT , SECOND , THIRD , FORTH , FIFTH , ETCCCC

Glisten Garbor

Tell me more about MAKS!!!

two cents

TMZ, can you not cut down on the spam??

Helio....You can do much better anyways....
Congratulations on your win! And your freedom.

Jean

Helio was also on The View today and said that his fiancee has been very supportive, even of the kiss during the finale...Julianne then said that maybe she will teach Helio's fiance some dance moves for their wedding...I'm not sure what to believe anymore...

Za

I LOVE HELIO!!!!!! I MEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW CHARISMATIC HE IS ON THE DANCEFLOOR? IT'S AMAZING THAT HE WON!! I CAN'T GET OVER IT! OH AND I'M GLAD HE'S SINGLE!!!!!!! JUST THE THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME HAPPY..LOLOL

J.D.

Julieanne this is her proffession and I'm sure it was nothing to her . But she is a very cute looking young women that any man would be proud to be with! This is her Job and she doesn't fall in love with everyone she dances with.

Jean

#6 jefferies...you weird!! Anyway...

I completely understand about the chemistry, but at the same time, I think they are the first couple to ever kiss on the dance floor during DWTS. I think you can have lots of chemistry without the kissing. I would not be surprised if his fiancee had a problem with it...the kiss did not have to happen. The 2nd time they danced that particular dance, they did not kiss at the end...look like they had decided not to do that anymore, but they did it again during the finale...Anyway, whatever. I hope he and his fiancee works things out since they have been together for so long. He has a lot of kissing up to do!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

He is a DOG. Mel should have won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue smith

You can bet they hit the sack together that night... C'MON PEOPLE GROW UP!! People f**k all the time it's no biggie!

Nutage

Yeah, it's not a big deal!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Come on guys, the kiss was part of the dance, and it made for good entertainment. Just like in a movie - if someone makes love on the big screen, does it mean it's real life? No, it's part of the story. And TMZ, get a grip. Noone knows the real story except for Helio and his fiance. Anything else is just specualtion and a waste of time.

Jeanie

I think Helio and Julieanne make a sweet pair,I think he is wise eb=nough to know that it takes a while to know each other.they will be dancing together for a while, i hope they go on tour,she has a lot to teach him about the american way of doing things,I feel they appreciate it other,and not wait 6 yrs to find out what is to be will be, a kiss is a kiss so why are you making a big thing of it.,You have to admit they make a very striking couple,so let them have their private time

Jeanie

it is a shame that the dirty minds think the way they do

Triple Play

# 15 if you think that Helio is a DOG, open your eyes and look at Mel B. She is a HOG she ut have gained 50 pounds since she was a Spice Girl.She looks more like Mel Brook
than the sweet Scary Spice of old