Hulk Doesn't Sulk

11/28/2007 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught the Hulk today, and he was all smiles -- looking as if he weren't splitting with his wife, and as if his son's recent car accident didn't leave his friend in a coma!

Hogan rolled up to the Sony lot today to start filming "American Gladiators," and gave a shout-out to the writers picketing outside the gates.

The show was busing in students as an audience for the show -- and TMZ heard NBC is paying the schools $10 a head. It's a good thing NBC is free.

I Luv Tits

Last!

sue

too many steriods, not many brain cells left....

sue

yuck who in hell would want his old wrinkled willie. he is a pervert too..he is 50's and a girl of 18. i et they have plastic mobiles in the front yard, what trash

DIANE

LOOKS LIKE HE STILL IS WEARING HIS WEDDING RING.

MAYBE THIS IS ALL JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT.

DON TRUMP

I hope Hulk shows some class,like he usually does.Just get rid of that bloated haybag and let the moron kids get jobs at any fast food restaurant.

Eddie

WAIT A MINUTE .....HULK DID NOT FILE FOR THE DIVORCE HIS WIFE DID, RIGHT? HE DOSEN'T LOOK HAPPY TO ME AND WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS FEELING FOR THE KID IN THE HOSPITOL. JUST PRAY THAT EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OKAY FOR EVERYONE AND LET THEM MOVE ON WITH THIER LIVES............

batabing

I've seen the show and he seems to me he really loves her and the kids.

I think she is the one going through a mid life crisis remember 20yrs with the same person thats a long time.......

As for the son, kids will make mistakes it's all part of growing up (LIFE)

But I guess most of you on here have never made any mistakes!! (In your perfect world!)

Give me a break no-one is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITYCHECK

Everything went to hell as soon as they moved to Miami

Cliff

wow its amazing how you people think you know whats really going on here...the man is a very hard worker at what he does if it wasnt for him the great business of wrestling would not be around. I myself am in the Indy Wrestling scene and i know for one that if it werent for him Mcmahon wouldnt have a promotion...and his gold digging wife and spoiled ass kids have done this to him...but hes gonna be aight and hes gonna keep doin what he does...GO HULK!!!

Wallace I'm a Brother to u a Hulk

Hulk
Hang in there brother hope all works out for ya and don't forget to keep your head up and keep walking forward. you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Wow my goodnesss

I used to believe they were the best parents an had the best marriage but what happened?
I don't care how anyone tries to minimize what Nick did and his clear lack of responsibility
for the devastation he caused. The family could have and should have shown more decent behavior.
I think they went Hollywood but it's new money for them. I'm just saying I expected a heck of a lot more from them than disrespectful, holier-than-though attitude they are displaying.
Maybe Linda got fed up and left. We don't know what went on but they have all made
some bad decisions.