Last Dance for Helio and Fiancee!

11/28/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Helio may have waltzed into winning "Dancing With the Stars" by doing a Paso Doble ... but the Paso Uno is what he's doing now!

TMZ has confirmed business executive Aliette Vazquez has broken off her engagement to the "Dancing" winner. Vazquez and the race car driver had been dating for more than six years and have been engaged for a year. "There have been a lot of rumors and a lot of misinformation out there," Vazquez's rep Howard Bragman tells us, and she "wanted to set the record straight."

Bragman told us, "This is a personal decision and I ask the media to respect the privacy of Miss Vazquez and her family. She has no plans to talk to the media, but reserves that right if she needs to clarify misinformation or defend her reputation."

Let's get ready to Rumba!

UPDATE: More good stuff! We've learned that the two have not spoken in weeks. And so you know -- this has nothing to do with partner Julianne Hough. It's just between Helio and Aliette.

Pam

I've been a fan of Helio as a racer for many years before he was in the big time Indy Racing League. He is definitely not gay, I can't believe anybody would think that. Just because he can dance? Geez, get a life.

As for his personal life, whatever the reason was, doesn't matter. That's between them.

And what you saw on the show, IS the REAL HELIO. He is always smiles, everywhere. The only time you ever see him not smiling is if he just crashed his race car. The personality and everything, I see it at the track all the time. He's a great person to be around and one of the nicest drivers out there.

Larry

I think it's coming sooner or later even before Helio dance in the reality show. I don't know them but His fiancee just didn't break the news so not to distruct Helio from doing the show.....

Pam

Helio is Brazilian not Italian

garfee1

i dont know what all you people are talking about he is as gay as they comethats why she dumbed him

debb92454

Helio and Julianne were on Good Morning America and The View Wednesday and Helio was asked what his fiance thought of the kiss and he said she was upset them he said no she was ok. In fact Helio said that Aliette had met Julianne and they were still engaged. So where is this info coming from I don't understand. You can believe everything that comes from TMZ or any of the other ppl. I do think that Julianne and Helio did make a cute couple. He seemed to enjoy her company. Who knows what Aliette is like. All I have to say is HELIO U GO. Just leave this guy alone he doesn't need the drama that the papers like to print. They need to go back to the great Brit not.

Bar

Oh # 8, where were you when I needed some sense knocked into me?? Ha!
At least he finally proposed to his girlfriend. He probably was never around - then runs off to dance and spend all his time with cutie Julianne. I'd be mad too....he should have concentrated on his fiance and spend his "off" time with her - not across the country with Julianne. It's not like HE is one of the celebrities on the show who needs exposure or money. I bet he wears too much cologne..............just look at him.
Best wishes to the fiance who dumped him. She wasted to much time on him (I should know).
Still, ya he deserved to win that gaudy trophy......but at what price?

lolo

I think his fiance finally got tired of him saying "I'm a race car driver, so...." We all get it....you drive cars.

denana52

Julieann was seeing Apolla from last season......

ShaSha

123. He's just a typical ITALIAN, dramatic, in it for the moment, and beguiling

Posted at 1:26AM on Nov 29th 2007 by Kathy Pizzo

WTF... hes BRAZILIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siga

What normal red-blooded straight male wouldn't find Julianne incredibly hot AND with personality to boot. I watched this show just to check her out every week.

aleshia

When someone carries themselves in a professional way they are able to handle situations that can be misinterpret as inappropiate behavior. I've watch the show for weeks and truly enjoyed it. This was a dance competition and nothing more. However, prior to this you had a life and after the competition that life will continue. If people allowed themselves to get caught in a moment then somthing is definite wrong with that person. I saw the dance and felt the kiss was inappropiate. Also, I saw that the girl grab his head and you could see how uncomfortable he was. Sometimes what goes on in the dark isn't meant to be in the light. She should have shown his then finacee' at the time some respect. Truth be told I don't know too many women who would have been okay with that scence or viceversa. Anyway, I thought Mel and Max were the best dancers.

Hello Kitty

BS that slut is going to ruin this show !

Sabrina & Mark who are dating did not kiss while dancing before they were voted off.

n.adams

They match. Like pants and suspenders, they match!!!!! They look great together and seem very happy together. Good luck to them if that is what's happened.

teresa

On the View yesterday he said his girlfriend was Ok with the kiss. He said she was excited with his dancing etc... I thought it was strange you never saw her. They talked to his sister alot but not her.

rovoo

Helio and Julianne are match with each other. Julianne is very beautiful and Helio is very charming and very handsome. About the ex-fiance she is beautiful and smart too, so she can replace Helio very easily.