Last Dance for Helio and Fiancee!

11/28/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Helio may have waltzed into winning "Dancing With the Stars" by doing a Paso Doble ... but the Paso Uno is what he's doing now!

TMZ has confirmed business executive Aliette Vazquez has broken off her engagement to the "Dancing" winner. Vazquez and the race car driver had been dating for more than six years and have been engaged for a year. "There have been a lot of rumors and a lot of misinformation out there," Vazquez's rep Howard Bragman tells us, and she "wanted to set the record straight."

Bragman told us, "This is a personal decision and I ask the media to respect the privacy of Miss Vazquez and her family. She has no plans to talk to the media, but reserves that right if she needs to clarify misinformation or defend her reputation."

Let's get ready to Rumba!

UPDATE: More good stuff! We've learned that the two have not spoken in weeks. And so you know -- this has nothing to do with partner Julianne Hough. It's just between Helio and Aliette.

paul

He is Brazilian. What Brazilian man was ever satisfied with just one woman?

Kenn

i have no idea who these people are

Tina

They "claim" they aren't dating, BUT it was Julianne who called off her engagement immediately after (or just before the end of) the show last year under rumors she and her partner Apollo were hooking up. Hence, why I don't care for her - she may be a good at dancing, but when there's a relationship around her, it's doomed!

seashele

Julianne is already taken, so I doubt that Helio and Julianne are together. The kiss thing... Helio was an excited Latino male and the kiss was celebratory, not sensual. Helio's fiancee was shown in a DWTS clip to have been at least some of the practices. On "The View" on Wednesday, Helio and Julianne both mentioned that Julianne could give dance lessons for the wedding, so I don't think Helio saw it coming. It seems with the timing that she probably was waiting until after the competition to spring the news that she was outta there so he wouldn't be distracted.

Marcus Burns

To: "Yes, ladies, you DO have a choice!"

Last night my wife and I celebrated our thirty-first wedding anniversary. I ask her to marry me in our sixth year of dating. If you ever call my wife a fool again I will bitch slap you.

Mike

Lunat--if you think she's ugly. I would hate to set eyes on the women you date !

Nancy

First of all everyone, this isn't new news! At the beginning of the show Helio was upfront and said he had alot on his plate and wanted to take a break because of DWTS and his racing and with the busy schedule which she wasn't happy about that they needed time or else they would be divorced before they were even married. She was in the audience a few times and then disappeared.....if she was so into him she would have been there for support like his sister Kati was. Get the hint if they were together 6 years and got engaged last year I am guessing he just wasn't that into her. He probably wanted to keep his private life private on the View yesterday and not embarass Ali or himself. I do believe she was wrong to announce it yesterday of all times since there was plenty of time down the road. He said at one point he was very homesick in LA and wanted to go home....didn't see her coming to be with him. There are always two sides to a story and that is between the two of them. Who are we to judge when we don't have all the facts????

birdlover38

I was wondering if Helio gave his partner a race car? they look GREAT together...

twilight5374

First of all I would like to say Helio and Julianne make a cute couple. From the start I knew a romance was brewing. The way he looks at her with love in his eyes, she is smitten with him. Way the go she cant help it he"s head over the hills for her.To all women watch these hoes.

shirliana

DAMN THIS LADY TOOK HIS MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I DO HOPE THAT HOGAN DOES NOT GIVE HER THE HOUSE AND TAKE HER BENZ OUT OF HER HANDS... HER NAILS SHE WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE MONEY DO PAMPER HERSELF.,.. LET HER GO HOGAN. 23 YEARS IS ALOT OF YEARS.... BUT SHE IS ASHAMED THAT SHE LIED AND LIED ON TV...SAYING THAT IT IS A HIGH...DODGING THE COPS... WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER IS SHE???????????????NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL.... GET RID OF HER AND HOLD ON TO YOUR KIDS HOGAN...

BooBoo

Something SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!! Smells like divorce and hide the assets from the civil lawsuit that's a coming from their son's reckless driving resulting in a severe injury to another.

Colin Cody

Julianne is a gorgeous dancing dynamo, but far too young to get hitched to anyone. No one, man or woman, should get married before they are much more mature than anyone is at 19. Helio would probably team up with her, but lets hope that does not happen for the best interests of them both. I have had opportunities to marry much younger women, myself, but have declined because the maturity gap would ultimately have been too great a challenge for both of us. Awaken from your beautiful dream, Helio.

L - MC

Regardless of all that has transpired I think this has been a wonderful show. I loved it. As far as Mel not winning, I don't think she should have. She is a great dancer but she was a dancer before coming on the show and that isn't fair to anyone. The couple I was hoping would win did. They looked really great out there and they worked hard to get as good as they did. As for the broken engagement, I wish I had been so lucky. When two people break up before they get married it is to their benefit. Better to break up during the engagement than thru a divorce with children etc. The future will be what it will be.

b.brigham

julianne just got signed at universal to make a country album...so she has hot the jacjbox..she should do commercials also...so helio just figured out his fiancee just didnt do it for them anymore ..6years engaged..whats that about..it takes 1 hr to go to city hall

Asa

All the way Helio!!! you and Julliane are abeautiful lcouple and I said from day one, this is a coule!!!!

I think they should become a Dance Team, and star in shows in Las Vegas, New YOurk, around the world!!! THE RACE CAR DRIVER AND HIS DIVA!!!!! good luck to you both!