« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rampage Can Talk White, But Is He Right?

11/28/2007 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UFC brawler Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has never been afraid to go on the attack. And when the king of the octagon learned that NFL star Sean Taylor died from a gunshot to the leg on the Monday, Rampage went off.

"Shot in the leg and died," he asked our cameraman. "Where the hell was the ambulance? Flavor Flav was real when he said 911 was a joke."

Then, just like a pre-skankified Flav would have done, Rampage got racial. "Black folks, when you get in trouble [and you] call 911, please sound white when you call ... We all sound white when we need to."

Tough words from a tough man.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Memba the scene from Scary Movie where the female lead is contacting 911 cuz the killer is in the house and she types "White woman in trouble" so that the cops would come to her rescue and not ingore her???

Jusst saying

What an idiot!! 'It's the 911 operators fault' ......... get real A**hole!! What are you going to say if the people who killed him turn out to be black themselves???? And is it not true that black on black crime is the much more prevelant than white on black crime?? Some people need to wake up and stop pointing fingers and placing blame elsewhere all the time.

lccyus

It is true. I am a white female living in an prominently black neighborhood. I have had the experience of calling 911 and them not responding quickly after i stated the person shot was black. However when i called another time I said the person that was hurt was white they were there very fast.

I think that we as white people are ignorant and think that race no longer plays a part in society when we can see that it does matter. It matters if you are different than the norm. Look at Gay people and marriage. We all still have our prejudices. Are you going to allow it to cloud your judgement on what the right thing to do is?

Laddy

Alia,
Sounds like you are the racist. You take the thoughts of ONE white man and apply it as the common sentiment of the WHOLE white race. so who's the real racist? SOUNDS LIKE ALIA IS THE REAL RACIST!

Sparticus

This idiot does not speak for me . Freaking retard. I am tired of these guys using term "black people" when they are making retarded statements! Idiot! Dont you ever include me with your ignorants dude! ever you retard!!!! For what I read ,this was second time this NFL guy was robbed in 1 week! He should had called 911 a week ago ! idiot!

Mike

i like rampage as a fighter but man is he an idiot. Taylor got shot in a main artery and died almost instantly. I would tell him to read the newspaper and get his facts right but something tells me he can't read.

POO

Who that is.

LMAO

sammy

Uh, Uh, Uh ,Uh ,Uh, weez gots to sue every white man posting on this here topic. Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh,Uh......

Alia

@ A... There arent many good Black citizens? Are you friggin serious? Thats why this country will never come together.. Youre so ignorant you have no clue as to what you are saying? Where do you live? In the country somewhere? Because I do have to admit that in rural areas a lot of Black people are not up to par... But the whites in the area arent either, so maybe thats why you think like that. Fool........

DAXFLAME!!

I know I am going to be sounding like a Rampage appologist... but he tries to come off being a jokester... this time he came accross as a complete ass. Usually he is funny as hell. This time he sounds like he is simply ignorrant. I don't think he meant to insult....

truthfully yours

I am a person of color, and I totally disagree with these comments. I am also a medical professional, and an arterial wound can kill, and quickly. Comments like these only make people more sure that people like Rampage are uneducated fools. I see white medical professionals covered in blood on a daily basis, trying to save lives, regardless of color.

Davis

Why is everyone in here gaining up on Blacks because of what ONE IDIOT said? Boy this is crazy I tell you. I can not believe what I am seeing. Some people scream stop playing the race card but then you sit here and make derogatory statements about ALL Blacks when I only see ONE BLACK MAN in this video as an individual. WOW!!!!

enough

Seriously, was that supposed to be English?

Alia

And I dont think anyone is agreeing with him, but what he is saying is TRUE. Maybe not in this situation tho.

DAXFLAME!!

just to answer some of ya'll questions. This was not a robbery/murder... this was some kind of hit. the perp knew he was in the house. a thief would run, the hitman kicked down the door, and chased him ... and shot him twice. speculation is he owed people money.
taseanda, I'm not sure what ur talking about? wish u would not make blanket statements... I remember an episode of cops there was this huge gunfight amoung black gangs. when the ambulances were called in they were shot at, the were sent off. hope you don't live in that bad of a neighborhood... please explain....