Britney's Bookstore Hysteria

11/29/2007 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears caused chaos in the most unlikely of places last night -- a bookstore! No, she wasn't picking up the latest additions to the bestseller list -- she was just gettin' her coffee on.

Barnes and Noble has a Starbucks, y'all! And as the percolated popwreck weaved through aisles of books, paparazzi literally jumped out at every turn, causing utter insanity inside the usually quiet location. Apparently, Barnes and Noble has no issue with paps running amok through their aisles!

Brit took refuge in the Starbucks kitchen and hid in the bathroom until her order was ready. It took eight, yes eight, LAPD officers to escort her safely to her car -- now there's taxpayer money put to good use! Britney, shockingly, purchased no books.

annoyed

Team Brit;

The Bible quote obviously hit a nerve. However, last time I checked, this was a free country. That means I am free to quote the Bible, just as you are free to refuse to listen. But dont worry. I won't waste another quote on you.

I thought atheism was about being open-minded and tolerant of other beliefs and opinions. Guess that only applies toward non-atheists.

You seem to harbor a great deal of hate in your heart. To say that you "hate our babies" is extremely harsh. I hope you will find peace in some way in your life.

Good day.

oopsshediditAGAIN?whitetrash

WHY does this woman even get out of bed in the morning? Apparently just for our amusement!

MyTwoCents

these paps r appauling. they have photographed her at target and starbucks a thousand times. why keep doing it over and over. she's not wearing a dress so they r not going to get a bare p.ussy shot. duh

H&C

Britney, shockingly, purchased no books.!! She is a publicty whore!! She will do whatever it takes to make a fast buck, have her name in lights. Mabey if we don't make a big deal about her mabey she will go away like her crappy little album!

FULGY

She needs to keep her fat ass at home.
Surely they serve coffee at the Four Seasons.
Just another plot for attention.

mommy of 3

would someone pleeeeze put this chick in a mental hospital! She does Nothing but buy a plant at Target after causing a scene, then goes to B&N for Coffee??? Don't they have drive-thru Starbucks? or how about that sam guy go and get it for her (or have it "messengered" over like her dog and kids) This chick is absolutely CRAZY and it's just not cute anymore!!!! She knows exactly what she's doing when she leaves her house...and everyone really doesn't care anymore...we're just waiting to see her overdose (just like a lot of "child stars" that aren't anymore...she's just CLINGING to the last days of her "fame") unfortunately she is just white trash w/ too much time and money!!!!

FULGY

Following Britard is a hazardous job. How many feet has she run over?

Team NKOTB

Ignorant Fool -

I say that I hate your babies because I think it's funny. It has nothing to do with hate in my heart. Frankly, i love babies. Babies are good.

Second, It didn't bother me at all about the bible quote. It's just a waste of time to quote a useless book to me... I'm not quoting Charlotte's Web or Little Women to you..

I think people who believe in that crap are scared. That's why they call it 'the fear of god"
They are scared that when you die, its over... so they have to use god and heaven to make themselves feel better that there's some beautiful paradise that you'll be in forever.

who effin cares what happens after you die? People will be probably be sad. Why does it matter, you won't be here to have to worry about it.

Natasha

OH hewllo team britney

dears get a life will ya. U ARE WHO TO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO FORM AN OPINION ABOUT A PERSON ACTIONS, HEY TEEN DANT YA GO TO SCHOOLS GIRL, NO WONDER U WORSHIP A WHORE AS AN IDOL, LOOSERS GET LOST TOO. NOW

liz

Even if she wanted to buy coffee and a book for herself or possibly her children........they won't let her!!!! The paparatzzi is to blame!! They hontesly don't know when to stop!!
Half the time the media blames Brittany for hitting people with her car.......she can't help it, they won't move, they deserve to be hit, and as a matter of fact i think they want to get hit for the next big Brittany scandel!!

Honestly, I truly think Brittany needs to make a lot of priority changes in her life.....and I wish her the best!! She just needs to focus on Family.....that's all right now, on her children and her family. But I will tell you, I'm amazed with how she handles herself with the paparatzzi, if all of us put ourselves in her shoes most of us couldn't handle it for one week....we would all go crazy!! The paparatzzi is relentless, they don't care the slightest about her or her childrens well-being. They just care about the all-mighty dollar!!

Just think about how many men celebritys go off the handle with the paparatzzi, and they only deal with a tiny percentage of what Brittany has!! The only other person that I know of that receives as much attention as Brittany was Princess Diana.....and look at the cause of her death!! Something to think about!!

Team NKOTB

Oooh.. Natasha is angry.

You should read the bible and get that anger out of your heart.
it isn't healthy.
You swear to much.
Take deep breaths.
Count to ten.
Re-evaluate your life, Natasha.
It'll all be okay. I promise.

annoyed

Team Brit:

I understand that you feel it's useless to quote the Bible to you. I will abide by your request.

You are entitled to your own opinion about life after death, etc. I disagree with you, but that's your right to believe that if you wish.

"Yes, i know.. you're thinking that no one will be sad when I go.. i understand your hostility - i'd hate me too. "

I am not sure why you feel I am being hostile, or why you would say that I am thinking that. Trust me, I am not the least bit upset, or hostile toward you. I am not being sarcastic. Not for one second do I believe you would not be missed. I am sure you have family and friends who would also disagree with you. And for the record, I certainly do not hate you at all. Seriously. I bear no resentment or ill will toward you, or anyone here for that matter. I think you are mistaken, but you also think that about me, and everyone else who believes in God. I vote that we agree to disagree and call a truce.

st

The paparrazi are going to turn her into another Micheal Jackson. She's not going to be able to go anywhere or do anything without being under contstant surveillance. Any hope she had for a comeback is over. She's too overexposed.

cochino

*yawn*

old news, even older subject.

TIMZ... stick with following celebs

Natasha

To britney team, #100

first im not IN YOUR CHURCH HERE, TAKE UR BIBLE AN PREACH YOURSELF ABOUT GOD U NEEDED MORE THAN ME, GRAP A LIFE AND GO TO BRITNEY WITH YOUR BIBLE, LET HER WEAR AN UNDERWEAR, angry, is YOU. baby.