Chris Brown: Beat It

11/29/2007 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R&B singer Chris Brown not only dances like Michael Jackson, he's also adopted the former King of Pop's crotch grabbing mannerisms. He's bad!

The 18-year-old baller was spotted in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, holding an important package.

Kiss kiss.

OCD

WHY do some guys do that?

If your mouse is running down your leg, then wear tighty whiteys!

Merry Christmas

Crabs is no joke! Just look at his face - he's just itchin all over. Ding dang that stangs.

Click HERE please.

The RIAA extorts money from people.

michael

"TMZ" YOU GUY S ARE TOO FUNNY...LMAO

College Grad

@doggy balls

Are you seriously this dumb? I've seen men of all races do it ...ALL RACES never understood why maybe because I'm not a guy. Maybe he has a large "package and it has somehow gotten "out of place" (but i'm sure you wouldn't know anything about a large package) Or maybe he should be like Bonachue or Steve-O and just whip his thing our at every change his has cause that definately shows more class and un "N" like behavior...give me a break!

Vintage '51

"Holding an important package" my ass. Little boys do that when they need to pee. He's probably wondering where he can find the nearest baf room.

.....

Say Hello to my little friend.....HEY!...WAIT!...Friend?...Mini Me?...Where'd you go?

Never inked up!

College Grad:

Okay, first I have NEVER seen anyone do this weirdo crap with their ballage except YOUNG black men. Young black comics do this a lot too. I didn't make the rules but I work in a large metro library outside of Chicago and I see this CONSTANTLY. My guess is they think its so MTV to do this.

I saw a black comic who was holing "it" the entire performance. Maybe they have a chubby in there?

So, I disagree with you. By the way I have a black boyfriend so don't start.

Matt OConnor

smack my lips on that ..mmmm.

TOTOT

I'm feeling hungry!
i want sausage

Ricky HMMMMM

College Grad

@Casual

That might be true for YOU, maybe you've never seen a white person do it but I HAVE. In fact i went to school with a guy who did it constantly and it didn't matter where he was at or who was around. I also notice that alot of white people dig in their butts in the middle of anywhere football game, mall etc. But just because I've seen it A LOT doesn't mean that you have so you have your opinion and i have mine!

TMZ FAN

more please...

TMZ FAN

more please ... (video is good)

des

yall people are silly. Chris is fine and he can hold is thingy all day if he wants to, leave him be! haters.....lol

tyler

new subject, where on earth did he get that hoodie? or what kind/brand is it? i like it. :]

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments