Chris Brown: Beat It

11/29/2007 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R&B singer Chris Brown not only dances like Michael Jackson, he's also adopted the former King of Pop's crotch grabbing mannerisms. He's bad!

The 18-year-old baller was spotted in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, holding an important package.

Kiss kiss.

noitall

************************* TINY **********************

I guess when your package is that small, you have to keep checkin' to see if it's still there !!!

R.Zimmerman

Why DO most rappers, etc., lope around like clowny cartoon characters pulling on their crotches?? Any believable answers out there (aside from it being just a very juvenile attempt to shock someone)?? Oh, please.

Helio

I wouldn't mind grabbing his crotch...with my hand or mouth.

Joyce

Wonder if he ever thinks that is the UNsexiest move he can make? Looks like he got cooties----

Joe Bidlack

Or just forgot if he was male or female.

Joe Bidlack

Does the letter 'T' on his Hoodie stand for, "Teenie"

Ilona

Chris Brown is a great dancer and performer. I guess he's gotten into the habit of grabbing his crotch just like all the others. They are instructed to do that by the video producers and promoters. Do they think they're sexy or something? You want to see some real crotch cradling? Go look at Craig David performing, "Hypnotic" and "Don't love you no more." I'm not sure which of the two songs - maybe it's both - but he's holding his middle leg more than the mike. As much as I like both these "artists," (Chris B. and Craig David). they both have to let the security blanket go already.

Say

I need to know what kind of hoody that is. Anyone know?

Eyewitness

I've seen a lot of guys grab their crotches, mainly Blacks, but some Whites & Mexicans, and NEVER any ASIANs...hmmm, I wonder what that's about? I agree with #35 on some points. In my opinion, saggin your jeans to the point you can barely walk is buffoonery - just modern day minstrels putting on a show for all to see. Damn do they need that much attention? Because that's what it basically comes down to... a method of attention seeking, just like grabbing the crotch, which is POINTLESS unless you have a reason - and what reason would make you grab it as much as these guys do.

tmzfan

why are y'all hating on Chris brown, he a cutie and a sweetie. do you see how much he loves his fans and his mom? y'all are just jealous! see ya

p.s: love ya chris breezy!

Keg

This IDIOT is sleeping with any thing that will open their crusty gash for him... I am sure he gets a daily shot of penicillin........

princess of cleveland

dont hate on my man if he want to grab hisself then he can so leave his sexy butt alone

Chris Brown's Boo from Philly

Laeve my bf alone ya'll soome haters haten off him hop off..YA DIGG

kimberly (C00Ki3)

CHRIS BROWN IZ NOT A JERK...HEZ JUST LIKE US ADSEPT HE HAS MONEY AND IS VERY TALENTED...YA NEED TO STOP HATEIN ON THE BOT AND LET HIM DO HIS THANG...BY THE WAY(THAT PACKAGE IZ IMPORTANT)LMSAO **~ SISTERHOOD (WHERE EVERYBODY WANT TO BE) ~**C00Ki3**~

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3