Ex-Fiancee to Helio: Lights, Camera, Split!

11/29/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ooh, snap! The split between "Dancing With the Stars" champ Helio Castroramalamadingdong and ex-fiancee Aliette Vazquez is getting good!

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ that the reason the duo split was simple -- Helio "went Hollywood!" We're told his newfound "fame" was too much for his longtime gal, who just couldn't deal. As his popularity grew, so did his ego! That's when Aliette alley-ooped and hit the road.

We're told she is much happier and "over him." Our spies saw her selling her jewelry line yesterday at the swank Biltmore Hotel in Miami.

We've heard she's waltzing on with her life.

Onie

To begin with.............she's toooooo beautiful for that thing!!!
Does anyone know if you can buy her jewelry online?

Barb

Sour grapes on her part...

Cici

Helio's ego? Perhaps he loves the one he's with ----> Helio.

Dinkydog

As far as Danika Patrick; that was the other Indy 500 winner that was linked to her. He's British. Helio is very famous to the entire racing world and after winning two Indy 500's (the youngest to ever win one) he has never been conceded. He has always been well respected and loved. My take...the ex-fiance' was extremely jealous from the beginning and couldn't handle the new female fan attention he was getting including his partner with a personality. The EX waited to break this so it wouldn't mess up the votes. Who would have cared if he didn't win? Sounds like the EX wants to be in the Hollywood spotlight. Maybe she wants to sell her jewelry on Rodeo Drive instead of in a hotel lobby in Miami.

Lv&PeaceUall

Wake up! It was only a few weeks (fifteen minutes in Hollywood time) - dancing went to his head, and now his helmet doesn't fit.

As for the break up: Winnie the POOH happens!

For Justice and the American Way

Who cares about his ex fiance. I bet HE dumped her and is just being a gentlemen in letting her say she did.

I LOVE seeing Helio and Julianne together. He is very sexy and so is she. I hope the are a couple. I voted my little fingers off for them hitting redial!!

j

she's probably just jealous. get over it bitch

sundaze

Probably found a boyfriend..."WENT HOLLYWOOD" all-right!!

AUNT DAR

AFTER 6 YEARS TOGETHER, THERE PROBABLY WAS MORE TO IT THEN HIM GOING HOLLYWOOD... SHE PROBABLY HAS BEEN WAITING TO MARRY HIM AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, THEN WHEN SHE SAW HIM WITH JULIANNE, SHE GOT JEALOUS AND GAVE HIM AN ULTIMATUM... AND HE SAID NO...
CAN'T SAY THAT I BLAME HER... THEY DO LOOK QUITE COZY TOGETHER....

Dawn

HURRAH for HELIO&JULIET ( A.K.A. JULIEANN)!!!!!
I was in my glory when they were presnted the trophey. Well Deserved!!! I really felt for M&M. I thought those 2 were the better dancers,but they did not bring the elegance to the dance floor the way ROMEO&JULIET did. If I had my way, I would have given both teams a trophey. These two couples were the best!!! Although I thought Mark and Sabrina were great and thought they were going to at least make the finals. I think those two should have listened to the judges at the beginning of the contest. They were told too bring the dancing down a notch or two and if they had they may have made it to the finals. Because they were so good from the very start, that when it was time for the viewers to vote, we probally felt they did not need our votes as the others did. So we voted for the least favs.
Now if Helio and Julieann have developed a relationship, I think its great.They share alot of chemistry with each other and they look sooooooooooo good as a couple. I think Julieann is a excellent teacher as well as a choreagrapher. I can't believe she is only 19yrs. Can you imagine she is only going to get much better. She runs circles around some of the old timers,that have been doing this before she was even an egg. I also think her brother is just as good as she is. Thats what hard work and dedication does!!!!!
DANCES WELL DONE JULIEANN AND HELIO!!!!!! WELL DESERVED!!!!!!!

alyson

TO NO10 YOU HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT HELIO AND JULIANNE HAD ANY KIND OF SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. THEY WERE JUST DANCE PARTNERS THATS ALL. I THINK PEOPLE MAKE TO MUCH OF SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MIGHT NOT BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Dinkydog

Helio sure doesn't have any problems in the money department with his contract with Penske, his winnings from racing along with his endorsements. He's known as Spiderman of racing because he climbs the fence every time he wins. He's always had that smile and over the top personality. He truly appreciates his racing fans and all the fans that voted for him. Let's face it. Marie was the one who let it all go to her head to even yelling at the judges "I AM A DANCER!!" when she was voted in 3rd place. She was sickening to watch as the weeks went by. Talk about creating a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

L.B.

I THINK HELIO'S FIANCE WAS JEALOUS OF THE KISS...I WOULD BE JEALOUS ALSO IF MY FIANCEE WOULD KISS ANOTHER MAN ON THE MOUTH....THAT KISS WAS KIND OF LONG...I WONDER IF THIS GUY IS NOT A DOG.....I WONDER IF JULIANNE ALWAYS FALL FOR HER PARTNER...LAST YEAR I REMEMBERED SHE BROKE OFF HER ENGAGEMENT WHEN THERE WERE RUMORS SHE WAS DATING APOLLO...AND NOW, HELIO...COME ON!!!! I WOULDN'T TRUST HER...

Anna

I think the story is crap. They were only engaged a year. Second I've read several really sweet and sincere stories about Helio. I think he's awesome.

angelface

I agree with Dinky Dog, Katy, J & What's going on 100%!!! It's interesting how quick people are to judge Helio and assume that his fiance is credible. If she TRULY cared about him and their relationship, she would keep their private life private and not whore herself out to anyone who will listen!!!!! I have read in other sources that it is Aliette who whored around on Helio many, many times and he just finally got the confidence to get rid of her! She even stated herself that she hadn't spoken to him since early September, why all of the sudden is she telling her "story"? I'll tell you why, because people are a lot less likely to give a crap about an eliminated contestant than they are about the Champion.
I think whoever said it was "sour grapes" was right on!!! Sounds like Aliette is a little jealous that she doesn't Helio to whore around on anymore and is unable to accept his success graciously.
It's very obvious, no matter what lies she tells, Helio comes out of this looking like the gentleman that he is by respecting their relationship and keeping his mouth shut. Aliette on the other hand is showing her true hateful, jealous colors.