Ex-Fiancee to Helio: Lights, Camera, Split!

11/29/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ooh, snap! The split between "Dancing With the Stars" champ Helio Castroramalamadingdong and ex-fiancee Aliette Vazquez is getting good!

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ that the reason the duo split was simple -- Helio "went Hollywood!" We're told his newfound "fame" was too much for his longtime gal, who just couldn't deal. As his popularity grew, so did his ego! That's when Aliette alley-ooped and hit the road.

We're told she is much happier and "over him." Our spies saw her selling her jewelry line yesterday at the swank Biltmore Hotel in Miami.

We've heard she's waltzing on with her life.

Georgia Girl

She's better off without that monkey face!

JJ NYC

The way he has acting and behaved on television, I always thought he was gay. I mean he does act like a girly man, a bit swishy for my taste.

theatercatz

The media wil say ANYTHING to get attention.... when I see a quote from Ali....THEN I'll believe it.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Jealous gold digging whore. Go out a find a job (and new boyfriend) now beotch!!

Me&My2cents

its okay, she looks older then them by years anyway hahaha......but on a serious note, here's my take:
hmmm okay so she's not one to wait, that's obvious. If this article holds any ounce of truth worth reflecting on, it's this, "YES the engagement is finally off, and two people can move on with the rest of their lives"

helio has been away 2 + months from his ex, which probably meant that everytime she called to complain to him about him being gone too long etc etc and complain about the fact that he needed to get his butt home etc etc he refused. And when a man refuses a woman something or won't give into her whelms...she almost always blames it on his ego whether its big or not....I mean hello, the dude didn't even know he was going to win the trophy...BIG EGO?? Come on...she broke off with him before he won, and she sure can't blame it on his other trophies as well, she was with him almost every step of the way. Yeah it's hollywood, but inbetween practice, rehearsals, interviews and maybe some time with the cast and crew members how much time does Helio have left to do much of anything??? Let's not compare egos here people...The blame factor...whether Ali admits it or not...She was insecure and jealous. I'm a woman, I should know.

Some may even blame it on the thoughts that maybe because of Helio's "playboy" status, he can't commit...err wrong again...he committed himself to winning not one but two Indy 500 trophies, he committed himself to DWTS and won...truth be told, for competitive spirits like Helio's its way harder to obtain and hold on to a trophy than to obtain and hold on to a woman who does not see your worth or help define your spirit .

Quite frankly, I'm the type that takes first impressions quite seriously. When ET first showed a photage of Ali as they were covering Helio...just as she was walking out of the trailer, with the "Everybody calls me Ali" line, I questioned and thought, right off the bat, "My Gawd...why? Poor Helio, she is so not your type."

She had this "I'm the princess" type air around her even before she spoke. Now that the engagement is off, the only thought that comes to mind is "Thank God for small Miracles, cause someone out there must have been looking out for Our Helio."

I know that some may not agree with this post, but these are my sincere thoughts and I'm sticking to it.

EM

If anyone has been lucky enough to have the chance to chat with Helio at a race,before the race down "Drivers Row" they will tell you, he is the same open, pleasant person we saw on Dancing With The Stars. Many drivers play so rude, they will even turn their back to fans, young, impressionable one's included. If his fiancee, ex or not, can't be proud of him with being in the spotlight also.., Well.. GET OVER IT!

shari

She's just pissed because she can't control him anymore. The bitch didn't like it when he spent so much time at the race track! He's a race car driver. That's his job. Dancing was probably his way of getting away from her.

sezme

Ashley enough with the to love someone means tolove them through anything. Crap, he should not have kissed his 19 year old dance partner and it was a deep snogging he gave her too not just a peck on the lipshick! If he had any respect for his fiance he would never have done that. She was right to leave his sorry arse. Serves him right!

sezme

Betsy

ANOTHER GUY WHO WENT FOR A YOUNGER WOMAN...NOTHING NEW HERE

sapphirejedi

yahyah, based on your logic, should all fiancees of actors and actresses dumped them when they do love scenes? They were doing a rountine based on "The Mask". It was part of the routine. I've met Helio, and he is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Maks was smooching on Mel B all the time, and her husband didn't mind a bit. Maybe Helio's ex should have surgery to remove that giant stick from her booty....

WileyCoyote

Who shives a git?

sapphirejedi

Oops, dump, not dumped. My bad

Dancing Fool.

I love to dance. Julianne is enough to make Helio smile. Celeb, or no Celeb. She'd make my heart beat a mile a minute.