Hey Hey There's a Monkee ... at Hyde?!

11/29/2007 2:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Can't stop monkeyin' around! In his sixties, Sixties stud Micky Dolenz was out breaking hearts last night at Hollywood hotspot Hyde -- a regular hangout for the "Dancing with the Stars" crew, Paris Hilton and the dingy Cisco Adler.

Dolenz was pimpin' in his pinstriped suit and matching hat, looking like a gangster out of a 1940s mobster flick, as TMZ caught him heading out of the club after dinner at Mr. Chow. He later caught the last train to Clarksville.

P-Type

His face has always reminded me of that of an ape- like the father from That's So Raven.

Helen

Mickey did his best acting in the Elephant Boy TV series, and he actually rode an elephant around the set. He can't seem to get away from the animal themes.

Kat

I love the Monkees man! Davy was my favorite.

Plush Girl

Micky RULES!!! I have been in lust with him since forever. Glad to see he still looks so hot!

cottonmouth_texas

Who or what is a Cisco Adler?

CoolGirl2008

thank god all the losers go to the same club. it leaves all the other clubs for the cool people.

save her

You mean that Micky Dolenz can get into Hyde, but Aries Spears can't??? Go figure!

QueenOfTrashin

Loved that show. Knew all the songs by heart. Went to one of their concerts when I was in 8th grade.

blabs

One of the nicest guys you'll ever wanna meet, showbiz or not. Funny, classy and a gentleman. Shows respect for all his fans, no matter how young or old. Wish they could all be like Micky.

patty

I'm so happy to see Micky on your site! I saw him in Elton Johns "Aida" on Broadway a couple years ago and his performance blew me away! How many of todays so called "stars" will have 40+ years of staying power?

Prairie

What happened to this Video? It was only posted 3 days ago, but when I click on the link for the video from the article about it, I get some silly interview with Bill O'Reilly and ALF instead! I am a major Monkees fan and would love to see this clip. Please put it back. Btw, the show Micky starred in as a child was called "Circus Boy," not "Elephant Boy," but it's true that he got to ride an elephant in the show.

Prairie

Thanks for putting this video back so other Monkees fans and Micky Dolenz fans and I could watch it! :) Do you have any kind of archive of your video clips? I couldn't seem to access any during the time when this clip was unavailable through the link.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2