I Think I Love You

11/29/2007 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old former teen heartthrob plugged into an awards show in L.A. on Wednesday, not looking like a rainbow colored school bus ran him over. Come on, get happy!
David Cassidy
Cassidy has written two (!) memoirs and released a dance remix album earlier this year.

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Note to self: You better get it while the getting is good, because it's all down hill from here!

I'll be 33 this month! Damn.

Catherine

EEK!!!!

ILUVMYVOLVO

Not bad at all, not bad at all. He has aged very well and that photo sure was up close and personal. But, look again, he's got a TURKEY NECK. Well, the face is still well preserved....

Fabulousgina

Look at his eyebrows!!!!!!! What is going on?? A drunk make-up artist?

ReneeNW

I grew up absolutely loving Keith Partridge. I think David still looks great after all these years. He has kept in good shape. I do miss the feathered hair, though.

#17--(Whamo)--what makes you think he is a redhead? He has always had brown hair. You are probably thinking of Danny Bonaduce. BTW, I do not get your comment about redheads not aging well.

tori

It's REGIS PHILBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Bouldack

OMG he turned into his father!

He looks just like Jack. When did that happen? You know, we all turn into our parents despite our best efforts. Fortunately for David, his father was a handsome man.

David Cassidy was one of my first loves. And Johnny Cash. And Herb Albert. I know, I was a strange child.

David, you are still a doll. I was in love. Unfortunately, as I got older, I developed a thing for tall men. Short men just don't do it for me. You gotta be at least six feet tall to turn my head. David is a very short man, so my crush is over, although I remember it fondly,

BTW, will we EVER have TMZ do a "'Memba Him/Her" piece WITHOUT someone leaving a post that says, "Can you say botox?"

To that I say, "Can you say please try to have an original thought?"

I'm sorry. I am the person who hates it when people are ugly on these boards. Forgive me.

Maureen

"Plugged" into. Very funny. Ahhh, the days of David Cassidy and Donny Osmond. What a sandwich that would've made.

Cabo

I wouldn't care what he looked like if he were a nice guy. Not as bad as Bonaducebag, but not nice.

spread the love

dude! hair plugs and very bad fake teeth. geesh...can you imagine what this guy really looks like without the cosmetic - ahem - enhancemet?
I hear his daughter is hot though....i can feel your heartbeat!
Peace !~!

Merry Christmas

Clay Aiken - that's you in about 30 years!

stressedgoddess

oh god...my first crush! he's a year older than my hubby, and they still look good for their ages...I KNOW i love you, David! woohoo! 35 years later and you can still make me giggle...

Natalie

Nice plugs!

MustHaveTopDown

I wish TMZ would put up a pic of his dad next to him. He looks SO much like his father.

Both are very sexy...................

cubbyrick

Nice whammo-bird collars on that shirt.