Avril Lavigne -- The New Britney?

11/30/2007 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last year at this time, it was Britney who was enjoying some panty-free nights with Paris Hilton ... now it's Avril?

TMZ caught the wannabe punk last night at Hyde, Goa and Villa, where she exclaimed, "I have no underwear on!" and then we spotted her later -- chatting with Paris in the back of an SUV.

Avril at least kept what little dignity she has -- by not actually flashing the goods.

Meredith

Hanging out with Paris Hilton is super punk rock. Avril's so hardcore.

Prince jessie super star

i think that avril lavinge should join paris it would be great to see more enetertainment lol jk. i love u girls

check me out at

www.myspace.com/excluzivesite

google:

excluzivesite

dj excluzive

Facts

Haha her true colors come out. Everyone knew she was just acting like she was "punk" and "outside-the-box" and now we all have proof with her sitting there talking to paris hilton. May have been a joke about the panties but seeing as she is hanging with paris hilton, it won't be long before she is whoring it up.

R.Zimmerman

April a punk? I think not. That she even knows Paris Hilton counts her out let alone the fact that she goes to some cheese-ball swinger clubs like these. I never did think she was in danger of being hip but this seals it.

Tim

It's not flashing if the photogs are pointing their cameras up your crotch when you're getting out of a car.

baejae

Avril is such a hater!! and a follower.

Loser!!!

tom

Avril said in the radio interview: "And I’ll guarantee you anything you’re reading (negative statements about me) is false, etc."

I guess that about covers the whole subject at hand.

Of course, what is really important, is for us to enjoy Avril's amazing talent, by buying tickets to her BEST DAMN TOUR, coming up in Spring 2008.

One must see this lady in concert, in order to fully appreciate her superb artistry.

North American Tour Dates will be found here:

Seniors For Avril

James

Makes sense--- they live right across the street from each other

Spankynutz

I thought I was going to see some floppy flaps like Britney’s whooohaaa.
That sucks!

Shar

So what if she's not wearing "underpants"! Why is this even worth mentioning? She IS wearing "pants" and her NAKED giblets AREN'T exposed for all the world to see, unlike HER NASTY SKANKINESS, Paris, perched beside her.

Phil

now that i think about it.... it mite just be a lie

marlon

avril and paris... great!!!

Charlie Sheen

Commando? Really? Us being cynical Americans I would have to say prove it. Oh yeah, and why not come over for a visit? I'm in Malibu. Where a skirt.

james

it must be some kind of initiation

like frat house and stuff

they break you in

how weird

ascatal

oi such terrible behavior but i suppose could be worse she could have shown everyone she had no pantys on instead of just tell everyone

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments