Deck the Halls with Boughs of Hallie

11/30/2007 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 15-year-old New Jersey high school sophomore turned up at the DogCatemy Awards in New York on Thursday, looking "Beautiful."
Hallie Kate Eisenberg
While her older brother Jesse has garnered fame in films like "The Squid and the Whale," Hallie recently starred in the independent film "P.J." and is an avid juggler.

Im just sayin

She looks like an average everyday teenager. I dont think she is "beautiful" but I also dont think she is ugly by any stretch. Just normal. Ho-hum. Nothing wrong with that.... Im just sayin....

Oh Grasshopper

I think she's adorable. Bless her heart, she doesn't look like child stars tend to, either!

kim

Some of you are really harsh. You are commenting on a 15yr olds bustline being the same size as her waist. What type of bustline do you expect a 15yr old to have? And the comments about how unattractive and should be a poster child for plastic surgery? You're ripping a 15 yr old kid apart. You should use that negative energy and place it into something more positive and beneficial than projecting all your own insecurities and judgments on a child. In other words..get a life.

Tangie

Love, love, love dimples!

Sarah

I think she's absolutely adorable! What's the matter with you people? Exactly WHAT do you want a 15 year old to look like? Better question, what did YOU look like at 15?

ANNOYED

"Brett"..........LOL don't you HATE when that happens! haha

And this girl is a normal girl we need more childhood stars to be NORMAL god knows there are plenty that grow up to be drug abusing degenerates.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

Some of you guys are a**holes...I think she looks gorgeous!

kim suck

eww! just like the Beaver--cute at a young age and then slowly becoming uglier! SAD!

Britney for President

She looks pretty much to same except for her teeth. Thank god she got those things fixed.

KBS

I think she looks like a normal 15 year old and good for her as she does not look like a 15 year old going on 30. I also hate people who post FIRST what the hell does that mean?? Should we all be proud of you!

felixluv

SHE LOOKS LIKE CABBAGE PATCH DOLL!

Pinky

she looks like vanessa carlton

Insider

SucK my D__K and you can have DIMPLES like that!

Leenah

I wish all these people puttng some harsh comments on this pretty girl would also put up a pic of them lol I am sure not all of you guys have shiny hair and size 0 - eitherway I thikn she is pretty, pretty dimples and pretty hair - hopefuly tmz will allow you guys to post pics of how beautiful you are before you tear these people up!

Insider

At least she got her TEETH fixed

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments