Deck the Halls with Boughs of Hallie

11/30/2007 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 15-year-old New Jersey high school sophomore turned up at the DogCatemy Awards in New York on Thursday, looking "Beautiful."
Hallie Kate Eisenberg
While her older brother Jesse has garnered fame in films like "The Squid and the Whale," Hallie recently starred in the independent film "P.J." and is an avid juggler.

con

She is beautiful, a natural look for a 15 year old. Glad to see she's not living in the Hollywood scene following poor role models, having lips plumped, etc... She is the role model I want for my kids. So pretty.

huh?

I think she's a cutie!

MissVee

What!?! - Not butchered by some sleazy Hollywood platsic surgeon so she looks like every other CLONED HARLET (oops!) STARLET - PERISH THE THOUGHT! Get thee under the knife, child - We CAN"T have you looking like YOURSELF!!!!!!! YOU WILL CONFORM AND YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!!!!!

Libby

She's a lovely girl. Kudos to all the posters who noted that. And to the rest of you cranks? BOO! Go scratch!

dave brown

hey first, who are you & what do you do for a living, show up & then leave after you say first, you're all over the place man. or should i say babe, no one knows who you are so identify yourself, this is getting you nowhere fast !

The Monkey King

the dimples in her cheeks are kinda what kills her cuteness...

Jamie

What kind of pathetic losers pick on a little girl? Probably the same ones that aren't getting laid so they have nothing better to do. She is a cute girl. Then and now.

Steph

For the record Curly Sue (Alisan Porter) is playing Bebe in "A Chorus Line" at the Schoenfeld Theatre in New York City.

Tricia

I think shes adorable. When she was younger I thought she'd grow up to be a little funny lookin, you know..the hair and teeth. She is a very pretty young lady. Lets hope she's got good parents and a good head on her shoulders!

Natali

I think she's gorgeous though maybe I'm a little biased since during the height of her popularity (Pepsi commerical era), people told me I looked like her.

gansfan

Typical, yes. Beautiful, no.

TOTOT

SHE'S STILL CUTE!!!
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS GIRL??

Sandy Underpants

I would've then and I would now. Pedolicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTOT

who the hell cares what you look like!!
stupid skank

Terri

I think she looks cute! She's 15!!!! Her body and her features are still maturing and changing. Its refreshing to see a 15 year old girl actually looking like a 15 year old girl for a change.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments