« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Football Horror: Three Charged in Taylor Murder

12/1/2007 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Three of the four suspects in Sean Taylor's death were charged with unpremeditated murder early Saturday. Charles Wardlow, Eric Rivera and Venjah Hunte all faced the same charge. Police say the killing of Taylor was unplanned. The fourth suspect was arrested but has not yet been charged.

Miami-Dade Police Department spokeswoman Linda O'Brien identified the men as: Eric Rivera Jr., 17, Venjah K. Hunte, 20, Jason Scott Mitchell, 19 and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18.

Miami-Dade County Police Director Robert Parker said the suspects didn't expect Taylor to be home when they broke into his home Monday morning. The NFL Pro Bowler surprised them and was fatally shot. The suspects -- all of whom have prior arrests -- are expected to make their first appearance in a Fort Myers courtroom sometime today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kim suck

why can't I a white person walk down a black neighborhood ??? went to buy drugs once and i got stopped by the police because of my skin color~~~~~!!!!

KGY

what in the hell does this have to do with sharpton and jackson. for the last time, these two do not represent the black community. im black and have never met or want to meet either one. this is a very sad story no matter who committed the crime. prison is too good for this crime. nothing shorter than death

Tangie

Van Halen is hardly giving them a bad name...in fact, I'd say they would agree!

FIGHT

Everyone on here trying to reason with people who want to hang people based on their skin colour is wasting their time. They're beyond reason, or hope. I can understand where FIGHT is coming from in that sense, but I hope that overall he's joking. As time goes on, and these people and their children die off, it will get better. It will never be perfect, but it will get better in time, and only in time. For the minorities alive today - I'm sorry for what you have to go through, and what you have to see your children go through, but just hope and know that there will be better days for your childrens' children, and so on. It's all we can really hope and pray for. God bless you all through your struggle, and your eventual triumph.

FIGHT

I don't care which racists you start with, and I don't care about people calling people names, even though those names hurt innocent people that have done nothing to you. I care about hangings, and beatings, that are the result of hatred being bred in every way imaginable.

You're not going to offend me, or shut me up - ign'ant ass. Have fun picking on 10% of the population, tough guy.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Nick and FIGHT, that makes three of us! The world's already taxed enough and too many resourced are being wasted on the 'proudly ignorant'. To paraphrase Charle Barkley, we should 'rip out the electric chair and install electric bleachers'. Love that sentiment.

What took so long

Hey Van Halen #45 Ever hear of a girl named Paris Hilton or maybe her friend Nicole Richie?????????? Dumb a**!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Sorry, 'resources'. My left hand has nerve damage and I can only use and feel one side of it ( seriously). The willfully ignorant are going to destroy this world if we don't stand up and do something! Don't walk away when you can do something about all the negativity in this world. Stand up and FIGHT IT!!! One idiot at a time.

Tangie

#63--Van Halen doesn't suck, you do.

Britney

I thought about joining the good fight until I realized that if we were to succeed....we wouldn't have anything to complain about......that would totally suck.

FIGHT

To the people who have agreed with me, thank you, but I don't really want people dead. I was just making a point. Yes, it's frustrating to deal with such ignorant, horrible people, but we can't kill them - even if they deserve it. I do wish they could see the hurt they cause, and understand how morally low they are, but they won't. They all die in the end any way, after a much more limited life than ours.

I do hope that the people who have agreed with me find reasonable ways to be intolerant of intolerance. If we yell loud enough, we'll be heard. Being quiet doesn't work. Shout it out.

FIGHT

LOL You can't take it back now!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Nice point FIGHT. I just wonder how to deal with people who are so damaged mentally that they are a lost cause. I talk to people all the time about these things and have been horrified by people who are actually proud of their backwards thinking. I do have a serious problem with people who are willing to murder innocent people over material things and issues like racism. I can talk a very good talk on just about any level, but sometimes it is time to make a stand. Call it violent, but I felt good about putting a beat down on some racist idiot who called my friend the 'n-word' to his face while my friend was managing at his restaurant. He may not of learned much from his beating, but I told him exactly why he was getting his ass kicked while it was happening. I still have no regrets about it to this day. The guy was also a bully and he finally met his match on that day.

Britney

What is so hard about this....

Do not do unto others what you do not want them to do to you.
What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
What you do not wish upon yourself, extend not to others.

Britney

Any more is an admitted felon.......!!