Justin's Fam -- We'll Have the Golf Course, Please

12/1/2007 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At least there's one golf course where Justin Timberlake won't ever have trouble getting a tee time -- because his family now owns the damn thing!

The family Timberlake has, the AP reports, purchased the Big Creek course near Memphis, where Justin was born and raised. The club was slated to be sold at auction, and the Timberlakes swooped in to save it from that fate -- for a price specified only as "more than $750,000." Bringing GolfingBack!

JT himself is a huge golf nut and a good one too -- he's rumored to play to a 6-handicap. Yes, that means he's got mad skillz.

Billy

How niccccce!

MH

I have seen him play in a charity event and he good. I respect this guy for giving back even though I don't like his music.

Regards

nudistmingle.com

Justin, your pose is perfect.

Studly

Golf is respectable

Ella

I like Justin Timberlake more all the time and I could be his grandmother. He's come a loooong way since his Brittany wild days. I was sorry to see him split with Diaz because they seemed to be such a fun couple but hey, just gives some more girls a shot!

TheLostGirl

Still gorgeous, still boring

He's Boring now

Its his Shaft in A Box

procter3

I really like him and wish him well. And I love his music.

GZIEEEE

hey # 1 u kno something...YOU SUCK!!!

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

I like his Larry The Cable Guy, Get Er Done cammo hat!
You are too cool Justin!

nancy

What's with his left foot? He might want to work on that. Improve his game.

The guy is really boring. And guess what, gang? He can't dance. Suckorama! That boy is a bad dancer. It's like he has to memorize every little step he takes. White bread boy.

Boring.

jimmy jam

what's with the fake ball inserted to pic? Huh TMZ?

Lacey

To all the people who Bagged Justin Timberlake you must not have much to do if your just going to sit there and bag him and he must be worthy of your time you posted a comment ...I am a huge fan and I saw him live twice in Melbourne he is an amazing dancer and singer he is VERY talented Hardly NO singers can dance and sing at the same time the way he does I suppose you lot like metal music you just stand and sing and say F*** all the time because your so angry at the world and bang your head around.he writes all of he's own music and music for other artists get over your self and get a life

johnnie

GO AWAY!

Vanessa

I think its great that he bought the golf course I read somewhere that they are going to keep it a public golf course!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments