Re-membering Bonaduce

12/1/2007 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Recent nudist Danny Bonaduce isn't happy with the pics of his miniature member on the Internet, and he's basing his defense campaign on the expected excuse. He's throwing a temperature tantrum!

If Danny's self confidence problems continue, he might wanna go see a ... shrink.

Watch Bonaduce address his big little issue!

Tangie

He's hardly throwing a temper tantrum....he is making fun of himself. TMZ writers are flunkies, I swear.

K3VIN

he might want to see a shrink..that's funny TMZ

DARK MEAT ONLY

I can recommend a good implant doctor tiny wiener Danny. His name is Dr Jan your former co-host. He can slice you big better than anyone.

Mikey

I was in the pool, or someone must have slipped me some steroids.

Vodka and Cranberry - Now that was entertainment Danny!

Mikey

It looked like a penis only smaller........................

Mikey

Which is bigger, Danny's penis or Owen Wilson's nose?

FlBiker

He was just making fun of himself, no tantrum He does look like a hopeless junkie again, too bad 'cause he is talented.

Seriously

Yeah, saw the pic - HILARIOUSLY DISGUSTING! He shouldn't be so concerned about the size of his "tom thumb", but the way it looked YIKES!!!! Like someone threw a glob of silly puddy on his thigh with a miniature pink Darth Vader Head Piece peeking out.

Gave me nightmares, and evil thoughts of how much I would like to SMACK his silly puddy sack for daring to make an appearance like that, in public! Also lookiked like he spilled orange sauce across his groin as well.........DISGUSTING. Would have thrown rotten eggs or tomatoes were I there that night!

JEEZLOUISE

Shrinkage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him for being cute about it....Other guys would have pulled "a Dourdan" and broken a camera.

Tom

He was a freaky looking kid and now a freaky looking adult. That is a freak. Can we sterilize him so he cannot produce more genetically deficiant offspring.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Must we?

He's Boring now

Uh steroids, smoking, heavy drinking, drug use, poor circulation, will generally do that to a penis and the proper use it. Poor guy might want to get his Heart checked while he's re measuring his pecker.

patty

Danny is a sick puppy..I couldn't stand him before he got sick and can't stand him as he is now..Why does the media nuture his bad behavior??? I do wish he would get help or get the hell out of Dodge!!! I am more interested in how his wife and children are doing..and I am sure many others would prefer to get the scoop on them..

Gassy Jockey

To address this PR nightmare, Danny has purchased a yellow Corvette.

nina

omg, when will this guy learn the very thought of him nude-even shirtless!- would make any normal woman want to hurl, regardless of his freckled peeper size? Gawd, keep your pants AND your shirt on and go away. He is so repulsive in every way imaginable, and after seeing how he treated his wife and kids, seeing him act like this in public is just beyond grotesque.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments