To All the Haters: Jennifer Loves Her Body!

12/1/2007 4:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Love Hewitt would love to focus on nothing but her recent engagement -- instead of focusing on the ghastly whispering about her butt. Alas, it's her ass that's on everyone's mind.

Recent photos of JLH looking ... um ... a tad fleshier than usual have Love fighting mad. She posted a blog on her site this week that says, "I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image ... Like all women out there should, I love my body."

If you say so.

Gassy Jockey

It's clear she sat somewhere for a long time. If only she'd maintain her silence now.

sickofBrit

TMZ you are part of the problem , you should just NOT make fun of people and thats that .

not impressed

Great attitude, more women should think like that instead of always worrying about a few extra pounds. I think she looks sexy. Most guys would rather have a woman with some extra flesh instead of stick thin!! Nothing is sexy about being thin.

Rachel

Shut up TMZ, that's no way to talk about a woman. She's more beautiful than ever, I think, even if she's a little bigger than she used to be. Women are supposed to have hips, it's biological. Trying to deny a woman's right to her natural shape damages society. Learn a little respect.

Tom

It looks like her butt was caught in a hail storm, or 5 pounds of chewed gum wrapped in Saran Wrap. I would still do her, don't get me wrong. But I would humiliate her first. I would put golf balls in her ass divots. Then whack them off with a 7 iron, or maybe I'll just whack myself off. Whichever is easier.

Wicked

That's good because nobody else does. Looks like she birthed 8 babies. I can't stand her face either. She's a fake. Guess she got old and desperate and settled for this clown. Good luck with that...NOT.

She Never Learns

JLH does NOT have curves. Her A*ss is loaded with disgusting cottage cheese and lard. She needs to avoid hamburgers and shakes at McDonalds and run down the Pacific Coast Highway from top to bottom. Maybe some mountain climbing will help tone that nauseating rear end. She needs to work those glutes BIG TIME!

Those pictures are GROSS. Any self-respecting female can not defend that grotesque A*ss.

YUCK!

Wicked

Tom, let me simplify my question. Who wouldn't you do? Thought so. Nobody.

superchunk

Oh my, what headline could be more wrong...this woman is stunning. those recent
pics of her at thepolice concert were extremely arousing. sure, she isn't the JLH from
party of five but who is. i just wish she would work more so we could enjoy her talent
and extreme sexiness. but she is prob in the baby factory mode right about now. too bad.

Wicked

Oh shut up Rachel.

Puter Boi

What is really funny about all of this is....watch TMZ's TV show and you see the people behind the camera. A collection of homely...undesirable, cretins who can't find work at a real journalistic venue.

They deride and insult others in an attempt to justify their miserable existence. It's all very evil.

roughdaddy

look!!! theres a certain weight expectation for a successful hollywood actress!!i understand the fuss!!! i think she gain the weight in the right places,,,her gutt is not hanging over her panties that is most important,,,id bang that ass till the sun comes up...

McBride

She looks like a real woman to me. Healthy and has a great set of child bearing hips.

beckey

you guys are such pricks

Jenn

TMZ...you know half the writers for TMZ are "more than ample" or recovering bulimics who could only wish to earn HALF the paycheck that stars such as Jennifer Love Hewitt make. I'd say that this article is the epitome of what is wrong with todays journalism. Rather than focusing on REAL news, these less than original writers are focused on a woman who has chosen not to fall victim to the expectations of what a celebrity is "supposed" to be. She looks wonderful and and even though by Hollywood's standards she may be slightly more curvy, she is still much smaller than a typical woman on the street. Also, the fact that she chooses to be one size larger than what she used to be so she can enjoy what she eats means that she possesses more independence from what people think of her than any of the writers of TMZ do. What? People Magazine wasn't hiring? She (Ms. Hewitt) embodies a celebrity to me because she believes that little girls should not be able to count their ribs, but their accomplishments. Again, any accomplished writers for TIME Magazine or New York Times wasting their time on this? Nope. They are writing 'real" news because they went to schools like Ohio University instead of some community college that admits anyone with a pulse. Get a job...a real job. Or better yet, just go on strike, permanently.