Aretha Gets No Respect from Her Stylists

12/3/2007 3:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin turned up at the Kennedy Center Honors in D.C. on Sunday, wearing the curtains from the White House music room!
Aretha Franklin
Sporting "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" makeup, the 65-year-old living legend was draped in an unnatural amount of yellow fabric!

Say a little prayer!

death on a cracker

awww.. i loved Norbit!

Go Eddie, Go Eddie, Go, Go, Go Eddie!

Ace

Love you Aretha, but I want my drapes back.

mikiejoe

What the f---! Strap a 2x4 on your ass so you don't fall in that mess. Actually, that's very sad. How can a person get like that and feel good about themselves. That shi- is just plain nasty! And what the hell was she wearing? What's the matter...Dolce & Gabana and all those other high class designers don't make clothes for women in the "fat ass" size? Holy cow...she better stop singing about respect and start looking for some self respect.

Hollywood's a Hazard

Aretha Darling, YOU BETTER THINK!

namers

I've loved Aretha since '68 and all I can say is when she has a massive heart attack, the world will mourn her Queeness.

Barack

She's still not as fat as my ex mother-in-law.

Vegas08

That's not right!!!!

Mrstyle

Queen of Soul Aretha Franlin looks beautiful to me. You all just better hope that you look half as good as Aretha when you are 65, hell you better pray that you are still alive at 65!

elpepe

i think her cook really hate her......

Chris A.

Hi Paula, #60
You are correct, Dionne Warwick did record "Say a Little Prayer".
Aretha Franklin also made a recording of that song later.

This dress and wrap and color make Aretha Franklin look bigger. The hair piece doesn't look right for her either. Regardless, like the other posters remaked, she is in danger of a heart attack and stroke.

Merry Christmas

To say she has big boobs is an understatment. One boob alone probably weighs as much as Mary Kate & Ashley combined.

what ?

I think her stylist must be a frenemy ~ why would you tell someone to wear this ?? it is clearly unflaterring ! uhmm stylist ~~~ YOUR FIRED ! lol.

Marlb Man

D-O-N-U-T-T See what they done to me!!!!!

monique

Thanks for sharing, #74. I've heard so much about her father, but not much about her mother. I believe what you are saying about the impact of her mother's absence, but Aretha has such a wonderful gift and so many people who love and respect her. She just needs to will to tackle this weight management issue before it kills her.

Hollywood's a Hazard