Eva Longoria -- Desperate to Spend

12/3/2007 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria could singlehandedly keep New York City's economy afloat with her rampant shopping.

The currently unemployed "Desperate Housewife" made her rounds all around the island, bagging a truckload of loot at Coach and then some more at the Solstice store at Time Warner Center. Then she made her way to Armani Exchange -- the same one where LiLo did some damage on Black Friday -- and pounded the plastic even more.

What's in all the bags? A little something for her striking writers, perhaps?

reggie

i can not stand this bitch, she tricked tony parker into marriage, give it up eva, careers over open up the nursery.

Courtney

i;m first. go me

pimp

she should give something to her fellow mexican't peoples. One LV bag = 1,000 kids that won't have to eat out of a trash can

Kelli

Hey Gabby, who died last nite on Desperate Housewives? lol

larry

More power to the homegirl. While some of us can't afford to shop beyond Wal*Mart, the lovely Mrs Tony Parker can. Given the same fame and fortune along with the Green power (fiera) she has I would be doing the same thing. Let's hear some of the great things that she as well as the rest of the Spur's families do for the less fortunate in the community.

Igor

It's good to see a celebrity who doesn't use a personal shopper...Eva is truly not afraid to deal with the riff-raff at Armani Exchange herself, and that's refreshing.

Jack

Eva has worked hard, attained the american dream of being well off and should be able to do as she wants in her personal life. As far as her marriage to Tony, he is very lucky fellow, Jordan he will never be. If she likes to shop more power to her, it helps the econmy and helps provide jobs. To the people who do not like it, tough.

Pebbles

I liker her, but her teeth bother me for some reason. I do not think she is *that* pretty. I mean, she's pretty, but no prettier than me.

Me

she's a midget!

Pebbles

Does anyone else experience problems while yping in hid box? Like missing leters that do not sho up? it's not my compouter because its a brand new laptop.

chincho

I think She is as fake as she can be...
Let's see how much more stupid she'll turn with time.

Luscious

She's a gold digger...wow...suprise suprise.not the first , nor the last.

janie

instead of so much shopping the ol' girl should try a class in proper pronounciation(i saw a comment she made)where she was not a "cooker"......mexican please!!

LOL

I read an article Saturday evening that said the writer's strike was over. Can someone here at TMZ confirm this one way or another?

canuckistani

Another useless bag of flesh!!! Eve Longoria reminds me of the girl in elementary school who stunk. Go away Eva, you smell!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments