J.Lo -- Muy Grande!

12/3/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite sagging record sales and box office flops, Jennifer Lopez is still a huge star!
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
The 38-year-old mamacita-to-be, with mousy hubby Marc Anthony at her side, showed off her beautiful, bulging belly at the Movie Rocks concert in L.A. on Sunday. Doing it well!

After months of silence, Jennifer finally admitted she was expecting -- during a Miami concert last month.

reggie

marc anthony has got to be the biggest sucker in the world, mark my words, when she have that baby the marriage is over, this broad is a media genius, she knows how to play the media, next year she'll be with a white dude.

momma jo

Why does everyone have to be so nasty?! Your captions are always snide and offensive -- why? What does it prove? Jealousy, perhaps? And then the comments.....well, they speak for themselves. It must be terrible to be so unhappy with one's own life that you have to spout hate-speak at the world around you.

MB

Stop picking on Marc Anthony. He looks like a excited father to be. I'm happy for both of them. I'm not a JLO fan, but they look happy and I'm happy for them.

Shanna

I am not really a fan of hers, and I don't know what the hell he does, but she does look beautiful. Congrats Guys!

Fly on the Wall

Now her belly is almost as big as her ass.

val

Mousy husband ???? How rude TMZ when Harvey Levin is a midget and her husband is

tall and huge next to old Harvey. TMZ AND HARVEY NAME CALLING WHEN HARVEY IS BARELY FIVE FEET TALL AND NOT A PRETTY FACE. HER HUSBAND IS A CUTIE !!!!

Kitty

Her face looks like a pig's face right here sorry. Her ego is very huge for an average looking person.

DARK MEAT ONLY

You tell them Angelita..Plus I heard thru the barrio that homino is packing major stick shift for overdrive.

I work in a hair salon with bilingual mamacitas that's how I know.
Peace
Joy

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

Uh, 'glittergirl', are you kidding me??!! Nice guy? Didn't he cheat on his 1st wife w/ some chick just after his then-wife gave birth to to their 2nd child? He has kids by aaaaaaall sorts of different women. He's a scuzzy "play-ah".

pimp

Don't playa hate

just because Marc Anthony dumped

Miss Universe

in order to hook up with J-Lo

who was too much woman for "sexiest-man-alive" Ben Affleck.

Hate the game, not the playa

Puter Boi

Marc Anthony is a great singer.
I was introduced to him after a show in Miami a few years ago. He could not have been nicer. He is one of the good guys.

Buster

What an ugly couple. Usually pregnant women glow. She was aweful before she was pregnant. I hope I never have to hear her naslly Bronx accent again.

Gia

"Too much woman" for Ben A.? Are you kidding me? He dumped her fat ass because she's a materialistic, no-talent, phony bitch. He's now married to the classy, gorgeous Jennifer Garner. Nice try at putting a spin on what really happened but everyone knows why she got DUMPED.

Angela

Marc Anthony looks like he is drunk al the time.. She looks gigantic sthanding next to him

Gia

The living cadaver meets fur-wearing hag.