J.Lo -- Muy Grande!

12/3/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite sagging record sales and box office flops, Jennifer Lopez is still a huge star!
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
The 38-year-old mamacita-to-be, with mousy hubby Marc Anthony at her side, showed off her beautiful, bulging belly at the Movie Rocks concert in L.A. on Sunday. Doing it well!

After months of silence, Jennifer finally admitted she was expecting -- during a Miami concert last month.

Blech

Why does Marc Anthony have 2 black eyes?

Lulu

I bet Marc is very romantic, a passionate lover and thensome. I bet he really makes up for his unattractiveness by singing to JLo, bathing her, bringing breakfast and the remote to her in bed. Takes care of all the tedious stuff for her. Kisses her feet, etc.

Democrats are evil

Oh great, another completely spoiled baby of celebrity entertainers. Latino at that. Just what this world needs. Be interesting to see what kind of mother this selfish egomanic will make. My money is on an overpaid nanny. Don't you do it well J Lo. Oh yeah, try keep your mouth closed when being photographed. It makes you look like a whore.

jo jo boo boo

diva prima donna, since fly girl days .. weak voice cant act.. hanger on loser husband.. still in love with affleck..

Lulu

I think she is still in love with Affleck. Ben was the love of her life. Boy, did she take it hard when he pulled the plug on that relationship. But, as karma would have it, after the way she dumped Chris Judd, she got her ass dumped. I think it taught her a valuable lesson. Now, she is with a man who loves her more than she loves him and he just adores her. Also helps that she is loaded.

L.A.WOMAN

ANTHONY IS ONE UGLY LITTLE MAN

Lulu

does anyone think Marc may be alcoholic?

DOGGY FAN

If he has bags under his eyes now, wait until the baby arrives! What'll he look like then?
She looks amazing!! He reminds me of Boris of Boris and Natasha!!
Yikes!

Lulu

I bet Marc is a blast to have around. JLo said in an interview that he is hysterically funny. Maybe he is not the most handsome man, but he has a voice to die for and I found him more attractive than Seal (Heidi's husband). I hope Marc takes better care of himself so that they will have a happy long life together with all the children he fertilized.

sammi

GAG.

R.Zimmerman

Why does he ALWAYS have his hand on her gut? It looks like he is endorsing a product, which they will probably make this spawn into so as to keep that P.R. (oophs, that's Public Relations) thing rolling.

Miriam Alicea

I think JLO and Marc are beautiful people and I admire both and when the heart feels love nothing else matter, trust me... best of luck with your new baby... much love...

Lulu

GAG yourself

Lulu

Lindsay Lohan's sister is going to be a hottie, but all of a sudden she has blued eyes! before, they were brown.

mistysmom

She is divallicious!!! Attitude, but I love it.