Joan Van Ark's Face --

That's 'Knot' Right

12/4/2007 1:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Knots Landing" star Joan Van Ark is living proof that you should never schedule a chemical peel moments before a red carpet event!

Joan Van Ark
The 64-year-old, with tattoo-ish Liza brows and Sharpie eyeliner, was out at a theater event in L.A. on Saturday.

Her new look is in stark contrast to her CBS publicity photo (inset) from a few years ago. Damn!

Kat

It is like all the blood stopped flowing to her face. Is she still alive?

Ahnaytay

OK, the lower half of her face looks terrible, but what on earth was she thinking with those horrible red eyebrows and red eyeliner? Sadly, she looks like a surprised clown. Does she live alone? Couldn't someone have helped her fix her face before she appeared in public? How embarrassing!

janet

Those look brand new, afer a couple of weeks they fade and look alot softer...maybe could have been drawn better? I have tatooed eyebrows because I have alopecia, and believe me, they look funny at first, but they really are a god send for someone who doesn't have any...

equal opportunity offender

i think shes trying to look like Michael Jackson!

yep...

Kat

She can be an extra for one of the stiffs in Night of The Living Dead.

Kat

Brains. Brains. I smell nice juicy brains.

tete

she is a prime example that plastic do melt.

Kat

She looks like someone just dug her up. lol

Kat

I hope no one comes after her with a shovel.

Kat

Mommy, mommy! I don't want to see Joan!

Mommy to kid: Shut up and keep digging!

Kat

It is a zombie! Help me!

Kat

You can give her a part in the next Weekend at Bernie's sequel.

EKS

Oh....my....G%d.....Kitty Carlisle Hart (of "To Tell The Truth" fame) passed away earlier this year. She was 96 years and 7 months young, and looked to be about thirty years younger than Joan Van Ark. Miss Kitty's key to looking great? Minimalization of invasive plastic surgery. She beleieved in nutrition and moisturizing (and acknowledged good genes, as well), and always looked elegant, youthful and vibrant. Joan always looked "not quite right". Even during the "Knot's" years she was a plastic surgery junkie, and was so painfully thin that her neck looked like it was decades older than she was, and her upper arms just swayed in the wind.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I resent these remarks. I'm a necrophiliac and I hit that yesterday (when it died).

Ulf D.

Tony, what had you done, the first day after you were sure, that you need no foreign sperm ?