Alison Arngrim on

'Little House on the Prairie'

'Memba Her?!

12/3/2007 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Alison Arngrim played Walnut Grove's resident mean girl, Nellie Oleson, on "Little House on the Prairie." Guess what she looks like now!

Alison Arngrim

death on a cracker

p.s.

im sorry to hear she has AIDS.

Skank You, Y'all

Nope... don't remembah her.

death on a cracker

two words:

pancake titz

Marlb Man

She was always pretty ugly anyway. At least she is doing something to be proud of.

death on a cracker

so TMZ deleted one of my posts, then i post the exact same thing and....they dont delete it?!

is Brit Brit doing some volenteer work there this afternoon?

Whamo

Yikes WTF Man
Nice Flapjacks!

Skank You, Y'all

Regarding "Little House On The Praire":

I refused to watch it when I was growing up. Michael Landon was an a$$-HOLE.
In 1968 when I was only 4 years old - I watched him beat the hell out of his wife (at that time). It was in Palm Springs in the lobby of Gene Autrey's Occatillo lounge. My dad was friends with Mr. Autrey and we spent many weekends there when I was a child.
Real nice thing for a 4 year old little girl to have to witness. This "good father angel crap" put on by Michael Landon was nothing but a farce!!! Funny how Karma has a way of coming around to bite cha'. You know what they say about paybacks...

FlBiker

Wow TmZ has removed a few of mine too, not even the nasty ones. WTF has gone wrong with them?

Skank You, Y'all

LAST I CHECKED - I THOUGHT THIS WAS STILL A FREE COUNTRY???

DO WE NOT HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ANYMORE???? I'M SURE BUSH IS TO BLAME FOR THIS TOO...

Kelli

Thanks Little House, and Nellie, they were a major part of my childhood. The Waltons to.

FlBiker

#10
they removed mine too

I think I'll blame AL Gore and his global warming. And damm him for inventing the internet.

Lisdog

TMZ removed my comments too!

I commended her on all of the work she has done over 20 years
campaigning for a cure for AIDS. And I asked what TMZ staffers had done to help the world?

I was originally comment # 5 !

bob

TMZ censors comments all the time. I often submit comments that never get posted, including non-negative comments. However, most of the time if I criticize TMZ the comment won't get posted. Thus, this comment will likely never see the light of day, which goes to show how bias, slanted, edited and made up tabloid reporting usually is.

FlBiker

Little House was a ground breaking show. When they broached the subject of incest between Nells and little Nellie it was never talked about before.

Kelli

FiBiker, back off "Little House", or I'll have my biker gang rough you up! LOL! I loved it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments