Nicky Hilton: Poker, We Hardly Knew Her!

12/3/2007 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicky Hilton scored in Las Vegas over the weekend -- at the poker table!

Spyonvegas.com, captured the blow-by-blow, as Nicky took down each player -- one at a time -- at the celebrity poker tournament at Luxor. Several of Jeff Beacher's Madhouse Oompa Loompas were there to cheer her on, along with her poker-powerhouse boyfriend David Katzenberg.

Hilton, who co-owns "Company" in Vegas along with Nick Lachey and Wilmer Valderrama, partied with them afterward in a big way.

totellthetruthiseverything

Grace Morely used to be a burlesque dancer and met Montel when she was a guest on his show. They got married and she thought he was wonderful but then something about him changed. She really believes it was the drugs he takes for his MS that changed him, although he denies that. Their marriage ended when she caught him cheating...She caught him when the National Enquirer called to ask her about it. She seemed pretty bitter about Montel, saying that he only cared about money, did not treat her right in the divorce, and complains when she spends too much money on the kids. Met his ex-wife, Grace Morley, when she and her mother appeared on his talk show. The episode was about mother and daughter showgirls. Grace had previously danced topless in Las Vegas under the name "Bambi Jr".

Calgary chick

Good for her, really, I cant think of anything bitchy to say about her. She's the normal Hilton...

totellthetruthiseverything

Montel chases after lap dancing hoochie mamas, then has affairs with other gold digging hoochie mamas...Please read and also do a Google search for 'Montel Williams affairs' & Montel Williams wives' for more info.

Herpy-pAris Hilton

I feel sorry for you Nick! Your pic - not so hot! Get a nose job, you poor "ugly sister " !

totellthetruthiseverything

Wow forgot to add.......FIRST !!! & SECOND !!!

AND, i like Nicky Hilton's boobies !!!

beefcake

Nicky has NO sex appeal. And by the way none of these starsa go on these romance or millionaire sites. These goons are just advertising there spam on here. You aren't supposed to have the ability to promote your product here but these morons try.

Gina Girl

Nicky is beautiful and classy, and David is one lucky guy!

Gina Girl

I wish I was sitting at that table playing with Nicky. She's awesome. I can't wait to go to vegas and eat at her restaurant.

Gina Girl

I looooove Nicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina Girl

Nicky=hottest girl ever
David=luckiest guy ever
me= wishing I was David!

Gina Girl

I've seen nicky a few times and she's one of the nicest people ever.

Mel

Niki is awsome. helping raise money for my home boy.

Gina Girl

Nicky is one of those girls who doesn't need any makeup at all to look her best. Shes just plain beautiful.

Hey Nicky, if things don't work out with your boyfriend, gimme a call!

Jessica

She's soo pretty!

Hamburgler

I love you Nikki, you rock!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments