Whoa Nellie!

12/3/2007 5:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old blonde bombshell resurfaced at an AIDS charity event in Hollywood on Saturday, looking flawless.
Alison Arngrim
Besides volunteering for various charities, Alison performs a one-woman show called "Confessions of a Prairie Bitch" and gives private tours of Hollywood for $3,000.

Skank You, Y'all

TMZ ~ WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR POSTS???? HALF OF WHAT I'VE WRITTEN IS HERE AND ANOTHER HALF HAS BEEN REMOVED. THEN I SIGN OUT AND BACK IN AGAIN AND WHAT I'VE WRITTEN IS BACK AGAIN. WASSUP???
AS AN EXPERIMENT, I TYPED IN "10" WHEN I WAS POST NUMBER 10. FIRST IT WAS AT 11, THEN GONE ALL TOGETHER. NOW IT'S BACK AGAIN.

WTF?????

I laugh at other's misfortunes

I thought teeth whitening was all the rage with celebs. What happened here? Smokes and lipstick really make her a bombshell!!

Desiree

I can't figure our what you people are seeing, I think she looks terrific. Some of you are SO frigging used to botox masks and those ratty hair extensions and plastic boobs, you forget what real people look like. And it is true, "Nellie" does a lot working on behalf of AIDS and other charities, while other "Hollywood" celebutards do nothing but shop, shop, shop/club/club/club. As for sagging boobs, I don't see anything sagging there, but we are right back to how used to fake boobs some of you are, and with plastic there isn't any cleavage like there is eith real ones. I also don't think some of you have ever felt fake boobs, like playing with basketballs, fools, nothing hot or sexy about hard basketball boobs, they're for show and nothing else. "Nellie," looks great.

Justme

So, Jennifer Love Hewitt, a size 2 with a little extra on the bottom, is a fat slob, but this woman is a "blonde bombshell" and "flawless"? What are you guys smoking?????

windy

she got big boobs.

K

Bombshell my ass.......Wow did she get turn ugly, although I guess she was not all that cute on T.V. many years ago. I loved her on that show. She was such a bitc...h...loved it! She acted the way a lot of little girls her age act now days.

K

#22...I have long blond hair and have children. Short or long...having kids does not matter. It's just a matter of some been very lazy!!!!!!! I totally agree with your point!

Tangie

You people are terrible. This woman was horribly abused as a child. I think she looks fine. Great actually, for what she has been through.

LAofficer

maura -sorry you're STILL stuck in hicksville....that's the place you'll always be chained to with only your high school diploma to show (or is it a GED?) - you know the same little corn-pone town you grew up in & never left, the one you were born in & will someday die in. While THIS so called "dead end job" pays my Manhattan rent! Now THAT'S what makes your comments so damned funny to me! Try not to be so bitter - it only makes you uglier.

hell with them all

I have a private tour for her and it will not cost $3,000.00

UlikeIT

YIKES!!! She needs to stay away from those "peppery hamburgers" at Johnny Rockets!

Skank You, Y'all

How is it that the last post was number 29 ~ Yet after I sent a post a minute ago, it was only number 20???????????????

TMZ ~ you're starting to suck. If you're going to go on "Nazi Post Patrol" and delete half of what's posted - then you shouldn't even bother with these boards!!!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

She looked like a retard in that stupid bonnet!

sus

People...remember she is 45!! She looks damn good for her age. You all are comparing her to her age when she was on LHOTP..you forget, people AGE...YOU WILL TOO!

mommamia

What a fine person she turned out to be. She is still pretty to me, and it shows a great deal of maturity on her part to withstand the criticism of other people who want her to get a "plastic" body. She is who she is, and that's just fine. I really admire the work she has done with the sick and less fortunate among us. Her level of commitment is remarkable.