Whoa Nellie!

12/3/2007 5:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old blonde bombshell resurfaced at an AIDS charity event in Hollywood on Saturday, looking flawless.
Alison Arngrim
Besides volunteering for various charities, Alison performs a one-woman show called "Confessions of a Prairie Bitch" and gives private tours of Hollywood for $3,000.

Mark

Damn.........those straps on that dress are SCREAMING under the pressure of holding those boobs.

Must be the same designer that does Aretha Franklins canvases.

Isabel

She was my favourite on the ...Prairie! what a bitch! lol

sandyduncansglasseye

one of the few child stars that actually does good things for the world. I met her many times and she was as nice as could be. Funny, smart...I love her, and I love her character

Marlb Man

WITH A FACE LIKE THAT, SHE WAS LUCKY TO BE MOLESTED!! JEFF IS RIGHT, I MET HER TWICE AND SHE IS A REAL BITCH! SHE SHOULD BECOME A MAD LESBO, SHE HAS THE LOOK DOWN COLD.

K

#48 BRIAN......gee, what must you look like? I'm scared to know. Think I am going to go and throw up now! I did not need that visual!

Granny Pants

Is that a zit between her boobs?

K

Hey Granny Pants.....she has lots of zits. YUCK!!!!

Alli

FLAWLESS????

T-Fed

Who cares how she looks, pretty or ugly she'd still get criticized. There's always someone who will be mean hearted. Look at it this way, she is helping people. That is what really matters here..... Thanks Alison for your help

aa girl

Her head looks too small for her body.. she looks manly too.

tippy katz

talented, cute and doing some good in the world.
like the tmz staff, right?

investor

While you're looking at Little House on the Prairie alums, don't forget Melissa Francis on CNBC! She was Missy Francis on Little House, a mere waif. Now she's all grown up with a degree from Harvard, reporting on Wall St. matters.

phillyd

Why do some of you bitches feel that God made ypu judge over everyone else? I think she looks like a woman who cares more about mankind then about what others think. You cold learn alot from a woman like her. She appears to be a normal 45 year old woman, who hasn't gone under the knife.. maybe you girls don't know what real breast look like when they are allowed to age naturally, never mind what having kids does to them.. God made them for milk.. NOT men.

huh?

I remember Little House on the Prarie. My favorite episode was the last one, where they blew everything up. That was cool!

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I'm thinkin' one of her stops on that tour is gonna be McDonald's.