Whoa Nellie!

12/3/2007 5:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old blonde bombshell resurfaced at an AIDS charity event in Hollywood on Saturday, looking flawless.
Alison Arngrim
Besides volunteering for various charities, Alison performs a one-woman show called "Confessions of a Prairie Bitch" and gives private tours of Hollywood for $3,000.

my own damn opinion

Is that a PIMPLE tween her tiddies ?????????????????/

assclown

I just heard a huge "smack" after I clicked on "click to see" Oh...it was that huge wall she ran into.

Brian

#53
I am not ugly at all....in fact im pretty good-looking i have been told.....
I love older women with big boobs
what can i say.....
I would be all over her given the chance
Brian

THE MAVENSTEIN

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOT SOME DECENT GAZONGAZZ!!

Dave from Arlington

You guys stop being haters! I bet this women never had any plastic surgery. She is looking natural. She is 45 for crying out loud!

She looks like a normal lady in America. WOW! What a shocker!

What did your mams look like at 45???

YoYoYo!!!

I LOVED Nellie Olsen. I think she looks pretty good for her age.

Tom

If what I've been reading on this board is what she hears when she meets some of you, is it any surprise that she acts like a bitch & is nice to those who see her for the person that she is.., That must be too much to ask for by many of you..

Diane

her teeth are a darker shade than her hair. YUCK!!! Brush them chops!!!!!

Run2Me

She looks somewhat "man-ish". I think Melissa Gilbert has aged much better than "Nellie" has.

MisanthropicGirl

All of you are going to age--many less gracefully than others. Your skin will wrinkle, your eyes will droop, you boobs and your asses will sag. Unless you've got Demi Moore's bank account, face it: Most of you will probably look worse at 45 than Alison will look when she's 55. If you're lucky, you'll look like her when you're 45, but I doubt it because karma's a bitch.

Alison looks fine for her age--correct and standard fare. She was awesome on Little House, too.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

What a hot momma!
I am going to join her fan club! I always liked her in Little House!

Rockmelon

LOL...you cruel people.

She looks like what every woman in the real world looks like at her age! Yeah...she looks like your mother, your aunts, your sisters and probably what YOU are going to look like!

Would you rather she be botox'ed, liposuctioned, cut & pasted, injected with synthetic substances, famished and photoshopped?

You guys, and YOU know who you are, are just too funny!

Abbychuela

You call her "bombshell"& "flawless", but you make fun of Jennifer Love Hewitt?! You are totally mental. Not to pick on this lady, as she looks fine, but you can't make fun of JLH for looking better than normal and call this lady "bombshell"& "flawless".

LongJohn69

Prairie bitch? Michael Landon must be proud of the little Bee-atch.

KaptainKaveman

Looks to me like the bombshell blew up............