Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

JAMES

WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS, SHE HAS A (6 TO 8), MILLION DOLLAR HOME, BUT FOR SOME REASON, GOES UP THE ROAD SEVEN MILES AND PAYS ($$$$$) A MONTH IN RENT, AND THEN SHE STAYS IN A HOTEL. BUT HAS NO SAVINGS FOR HER OR THE KIDS???. WTF!!!!.
THEN HE PAYS ($ 7,500), IN RENT???. IF YOU CAN AFFORD ($7,500) IN RENT, YOU CAN AFFORD A NICE HOME???.WTF!!!

river rat

18. Um. I have concerns that my neighbor leaves her 3 kids, ages 7 and younger, home alone at least 5 times a week to go to the bar and then brings men home she doesn't know. She then sleeps in half hung over, her kids are late for or miss school entirely because of it and they are left to fend for themselves via food - often nothing more than a package of hot dogs thrown into a room barred by 2 child safety gates so they cannot escape. They might get bathed once every couple of weeks and often wear the same clothing to school more than once a week.

Meanwhile, Britney gets arrested and custody taken away for such things as driving with a Louisiana drivers licence and not California - even though they were in car seats, not having a fence around a pool that the kids didn't have access to, and letting them watch tv and drink juice and soda out of bottles, which - mind you - is NOT a crime, only discouraged by doctors.

So you know what... Screw off - all of you! You good for nothing jesus freaks who barely passed 4th grade math. There are kids out there who NEED help and it's MUCH easier to pick on Britney so you can look like you're doing something to prevent non-existant child abuse.

Who's going to help the ones that aren't being followed by the pap? Who's going to save the three neighbor kids who i've called DCFS 5 times on and they're doing nothing about.

You people disgust me.

Posted at 6:42PM on Dec 4th 2007 by Team Brit

Well, Team Brit, if you have suspicions that this neglect is, indeed, happening, have you made any effort to contact DCS about it? People who are aware of child neglect/abuse and fail to act are the ones who truly disgust me!

Kelli

Oh man, I dont miss them crammin days.lol. I bailed on j last night. My HTP wasn't cooperating. Did you see my Romo today? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

river rat

Team Brit -

Sorry I did not see the last paragraph on your post. I do apologize. If Child Services hasn't done anything, what about the police?

Again, my sincerest apologies.

Amy Silverman

Brit is low grade trailer trash and does not want or care about these poor kids. She is too selfish and wanting her picture taking. She may have $250 million and make $770,00/month,but you can tell she is just a loney shallow and useless person who WILL end up broke and a reality show "star" loser.

Kelli

river rat, I assumed the same thing read it again, LOL!

Kelli

river, sorry, i was trying to help ya out.

Judy

The Children's Defense Fund’s Leave No Child Behind® mission is to ensure every child a Healthy Start, a Head Start, a Fair Start, a Safe Start, and a Moral Start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.

CDF provides a strong, effective voice for all the children of America who cannot vote, lobby, or speak for themselves.

Particular attention to the needs of poor and minority children and those with disabilities.

CDF encourages preventive investment before children get sick or into trouble, drop out of school, or suffer family breakdown.

CDF began in 1973 and is a private, nonprofit organization supported by foundation and corporate grants and individual donations. CDF has never taken government funds.

Rascal

I don't understand the problem. She probably has 3 or 4 people at the house at all times, Maid, Cook, Nanny, etc. What makes anybody think a Dumbo Druggie would take care of her own kids when she can't take care of herself??

Jack

KELLI..............YEAH I SAW HIM ON TMZ A LITTLE WHILE AGO...............GUESS HARV IS GOT IT BAD FOR HIM NOW TOO!!!!!!!!!! IS HE DATING JESSICA OR NOT??? DIDNT SEE A CLEAR PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER.

Kelli

Dallas is saying yes, but who knows. What are you studying for?

IhateJon

I wish Britney WOULD HURRY UP AND GO BROKE so I can say I TOLD YOU SO that Kevin just wanted custody of those boys for the money. Once Britney is broke, KFed the moocher will drop the custody fight. WATCH AND SEE...........

Kelli

Hey Judy, wish you could help out team brit, with a website or something?

reggie

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!

IhateJon

Well, I had neighbors who left their 9 year old home alone to babysit the 4 year old while the mom and dad were BOTH at work. They are upper middle class, but nevertheless, isn't there a law against this? And to top it off they were going outside to play while NO ADULT WAS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!