Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

Kelli

DJ, here you have to be 14 to be in charge.

Jack

I AM AN INSURANCE AGENT AND EVERY 2 OR 3 YEARS WE HAVE TO GO TO CLASSES { BORING} FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. I JUST TOOK THE ACCIDENT AND HEALTH LICENSE EXAM. NOW I DONT HAVE TO STUDY FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS...THE PAPS ASKED ROMO HOWS JESSICA?? AND HE JUST SMIRKED!!!!

Kelli

Man, move to Texas, i need a better rate! I saw somewhere that yesterday on MY SPACE Romo was denying it. He was at Terrell Owens birthday bash yesterday alone. I'm not sure, I hope not though, he has to keep his head in the game. he he. Sorry folks for getting off topic.

windy

britt needs her kids.

nannyB

Teambrit, Have you considered calling the local police when you know those kids are alone? I know it's not your responsibility, but you may be the only voice those poor kids have. Please stay in the fight for them! If all else fails, call a local TV station to get some publicity. Nothing like being shown negligent on TV to get some wheels rolling!

Anne

She has a job

What 'job'? A few hours shooting a video? She did nothing to promote the vanishing CD,and certainly not in any condition,mental or physical,to tour. She crashes a party,makes it known it's her birthday,a cake is hastily brought in from the caterers,and she hits the 'gifting' suite. Spears doesn't even have anyone who thinks enough of her to host a birthday party-sad.

lanette

funny how she gets blamed for the media following her. remember she is not under house arrest.........................

Jack

I DONT KNOW JESSICA SIMPSON VERY WELL IS SHE A LITTLE TWIT LIKE BRITNEY???.............BRIT WILL NEVER GET THOSE KIDS BACK..........HONESTLY SAD TO SAY I DONT THINK SHE CARES.

Kelli

Not sure, she doesn't have kids atleast. Wheres j, I read she has another funeral tomorrow?

Jack

DONT KNOW............BUT I DID SEE IT IN ONE OF HER POSTS........AND SHE HAD THE HOUSE TO HERSELF LAST NIGHT........SHE WAS ON PRETTY LATE PLAYING CELINE DION............LOL

Sharona

They need to have some concerns....about GayFed.........How can you be a no good out of work moron and get custody of kids unless there are some under the table dealings going on.......there just have to be. No judge or commisioner or whatever he is just is not listening to the facts. He is being persuaded by the media, public and his 15 minutes of fame. GayFed only wants the "money kids." He is not fighting for his "other kids" mainly because there just isn't any money there from his "other ex" to keep his sorry ass up. What a pathetic moron......Britney you are really getting screwed in this deal........hire you some descent attorneys that will look after you and take care of you. Theattorneys you have now are also are probably just milking this for all the money they can get.

WHAT?

Much bigger worries than this ya'll- hair is busy growing back

Dave- you belong w/both of them cause of yo mouth

Kelli

Wow, we cleared the room. lol I read that to. Did you see my keyboard incident on little house? After that my nite went down hill pretty fast. By the way, did you go wake up ur roomie the other night? lol

BLINKING !!

DCF is so concerned with only Britney when they themselves have SEVERAL reports of child abuse of K-FED. why arent they hot on his ass. because JUDGE ITO 2 didnt order him any drug testing. and OBVIOUSLY the COURT doesn't give 2 rats ass if K-FED smokes pot everyday around all of his kids. IT'S BRITNEY they want to bring down...Shame the CALIF courts are run by BOZO the clowns

Kelli

NannyB, good advice. I hope she reads it. Unfortunatly here cps is so low on staff, a lot gets through the system. I hope she stays persistent.