Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

rosie

brit was the darling of Kentwood and everyone adores her family. Everyone had such hopes for a country girl to become a star...I pray that she gets the help and love that she needs to continue on her way and become the "star" of our State. Hopefully she will get the help and return to the girl she use to be. I am pulling for her to regain her life and her up bringing and return to the person she was. May God watch over her and her kids.

babycat

i think brit and k-daddy should site down with no lawyers no judge just them and someone from the courts that not anyone side and settle this ones in for all they need to stop thinking about them self and think whats best for the kids

Jack

72...............KELL IS THAT YOU PLEASE DONT CONFUSE ME!!!!!!!! LOL

just wondering

....Hey K & L....jst got bk from nursing hm visiting m-i-l....washing off my mk-up and getting my cup of tea !!!! hahahhaa....and I'm not adding crm and sgr!...hahaha....anyone say Long Island....geez...so much to get caught up on!!!....wht the heck is that selfish Brit doing????messing with the system!!!!! Dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!...geez.....c y soon!!!...poor bozy....she is going to lose them right before her eyes!!!!.....what the heck does she think she is doing??????

Kelli

I didn't want to out myself, LOL, sorry wont do it again. LMAO!

Kelli

YEAH J's here. Hurry, my HTP is set to touch down in 38 minutes!

just wondering

...damm...ok...I'll just get my tea!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha...good job clr the brd ....we need to prioritize r time limit !!!!..hahahaha..

Jack

K.........THANKS I WILL KEEP THAT OTHER NAME IN MIND.......LOL........I THINK J IS WASHING HER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED THAT LITTLE HOUSE THING WHICH BLOG........JLH OR KNOTS LANDING I WILL LOOK LATER ON!!!!

Kelli

Alison Ingriam? She played Nellie Oleson. All that crammin is keepin ya sharp though.

Kelli

J, please tell me tomorrow is work related, not family.

Jack

THANKS!!! BTW....BF DOESNT LIVE WITH ME.... BUT STAYS OVER OFTEN USUALLY LIKE 4 TIMES A WEEK.................AND TONIGHT LADIES IS ONE THE NIGHTS TO MYSELF............YIPPEEEE!!!!

just wondering

....ok..so...whts up.???....how awful that Brit has all this stuff being made public...haven't read the posting...rushing around!!!

Kelli

I wish I had set up like you L! Well sometimes anyways. Brit up to her normal self, it's like a wreck you cant help but watch.

just wondering

...hahahaha K...that is why we have to resort to htp sometimes...can't get any closer to L's than that!!! hahahaha.....I predict that Brit won't get her kis 50/50 for a long time...she just isn't getting with the program!!!...I'm not convinced it is a drug problem, I think she has developed MH issues....who knows....ANY drugs people take that effect cognitve function r going to mess up ur wiring though....this girl just isn;t rooted on any level!! soooo sad.

Kelli

Well arrival time is here, cy later IF I can!