Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

Jack

DID ANY OF YOU GUYS WATCH THE INSIDER TONIGHT PARIS HILTON GOT A LIP JOB........YUCK SHE LOOKS LIKE A FISH!!!!!!!!!! LOL

just wondering

...damm...ok...we understand!!!!....hahha

just wondering

.....I heard that yesterday!!....WHY the heck r kids soooooo young doing this....injecting that crap into ur face...I just don't get it...Brit did it , so I guess P tht is was a good idea!!!!!!....pretty scary!!

Jack

BRITS IS A LITTLE MORE SUBTLE.............I THINK PARIS WENT A LITTLE OVERBOARD......IT REALLY LOOKS NASTY!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS GOING TO WANT TO KISS HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Studly

One of the kids in my morning pre-school class is named Britney so I of course thought of Britney Spears most of the day.

just wondering

....K...yup I do !!!!....things go in 3's!!!!...SUCKS!!!...not going into it now..peple have grumbled enough abt me lately!!! hahahaha.....L....hubby has the hockey blaring in the background...can't focus on my intense Brit and Paris discussion!!!....be shippin the familia off to bed soon, so bare with me!!! hahahahaha

just wondering

..Victoria !!! hahahahha....bet it gives u a little laugh and that is all that matters!!! hahaha

Julie G.

IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE TO ME, THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES THAT NEED TO
BE ADDRESS MORE LIKE REAL LIFE CHILD ABUSES BY NON CELEBRITIES , REAL
PEOPLE ACROSS THE COUNTRY. LAST WEEKEND AS I WATCHING MY LOCAL NEWS,ON T.V. - THE WHITE 22 YEARS OLD MOTHER PUT 18 MONTHS OLD GIRL IN
VERY HOT WATER TUB AND LUCKILY, FOR HER SANE NEIGHBOR JUST HEARD THE
CRYING OUT LOUD COMING FROM THE LITTLE GIRL AS SHE WALKED BY THE APT,
AND CHECKED OUT THE WINDOW TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON AND SAW HER
DOING THAT, THEN THE NEIGHBOR CALLED 911. THE LITTLE GIRL IS BEING
IN THE CRITICAL CARE AT THE CHILDREN'S MERCY HOSPITAL . NO MATTER
HOW I SAY THINGS ABOUT THE CERTAIN CELEBRITIES OF THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEMS OR THEIR FASHION STATEMENTS, WHAT EVER IT IS. WITH THAT, I FEEL THAT JUDICAL SYSTEM SOMEHOW WATCH AND SLAP THEM, OR LET THEM HAVE THEIR 5TH CHANCES, AND DO NOTHING OR DO VERY LITTLE ON REAL LIFE PEOPLE WHO HAS SCREWED UP OR LET THEM HURT THE CHILD OVER AGAIN AND OVER AGAIN, IN ANY FORM. WHY IS THAT!? WELL I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY!

connie

I really wish that they would leave this girl alone. Yeah she has made mistakes. Most people do. But for some reason Brit's life is an open book now for all to witness. If you all want to see how really bad parents can be go to the neighborhoods where the drug addicts hang and you will see kids sitting in a dirty and wet diaper for hours. Or when they leave their drugs for the kids to accidentally get ahold of and almost O.D. but yeah lets take brits kids away for running a red light having post-partum depression and no one trying to help her. Get off your high horses and go pay more attention to your own kids geez

Studly

yeah and a little smile too

Jack

J...............SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSE.........I KEEP GETTING KICKED OFF THE COMPUTER............HMMMM MAYBE A BUSY NIGHT...............ANYWAY........NO TUCKING FOR ME TONIGHT...LOL.............WHAT HOCKEY TEAM DOES HUBBY LIKE????

Studly

I work with children, and if those kids are being abused we find out about it and address the issue immediately.

rockin' johnny

I'm glad the court is looking out for the safety and best interests of those children. It's obvious Britney is only interested in drugs, clubbing, and publicity.

She is a trailer trash skank and a whore.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Alright, enough already. Take the kids away from this mentally diseased bitch IMMEDIATELY. She obviously doesn't want them (because they get in the way of her flashing her snatch to everyone who is unfortunate enough to be there), can't take care of them (because they take time away from her doing meth or coke) or doesn't want them at all (because she's so mentally incompetent or stupid that she can't take care of them). Regardless, it's obvious she doesn't want them; please child services, step in & take them away from her, before the fortune she has is all spent on therapy for the kids, due to her screwing them over repeatedly.

SLUTNEY sucks d. ick. Always has, always will...

Kelli

Ok, I might have a few. Sorry J, is this 3rd I hope. Dont respond to negative tonight L, I cant bear to watch. I always say if I want to debate, I'll save it for my teenagers.