Lachey Takes a Shot in the Dark

12/4/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wilmer Valderrama, Nick Lachey and Nicky Hilton are partners in work and play -- and TMZ has the shots to prove it!

The hottie threesome were all at Luxor's club LAX, getting their party on with shots of tequila after the opening of Company -- their restaurant partnership.

Though the boys had no trouble downing their Patron, Nicky had to sip hers.

Lenn K.

Wonder what's on the menu?

Respect the Dead

I could use a shot of Patron right now myself! Good for them...

FlBiker

Hard to figure, Nicky the functional retard is the "smart" one out of the Hlton sisters.

Kathy

I am guessing here, but I think Nick Lachey is an alcoholic...every picture I see him in he is drinking an alcoholic beverage...I bet he is a drunk. He has a beer belly now and he has no job...no direction...all he does is go on vacation and get drunk...I think he needs to grow up.

DARK MEAT ONLY

A drunk old wash up boy group non signing ho. Nick can't find a job because he doesn't want to work. The smartest thing Jessica every did was to kick Nick to the curb. She is so much better off without him. Telling it like it is.

bee

gee jessica simpson's money went along way!

WHAT?

My opinion as well Kathy
ALWAYS drinking!!!
Joe has got to be happy he is OUT of Jessica's life!
More in common with the girl he's with now.

sam

Nick Lachey seemed to me like an ABUSIVE troubled (maybe addictive) guy - when I saw his REALITY Show with Simpson - his abuse as I saw it, etc was too much for me to watch - so I stopped watching .

DaveRog

I have the same feeling about Nick. He's always drinking and partying and he's hooked up with that wild party girl (not Hilton his gf whatsername from some E show)
I wonder now if maybe Jessica Simpson got a bad rap about how that marriage ended.
He looks puffy like an alcoholic.

FlBiker

Be honest, you'd drink too if you made the mistake of marrying that imbecile Simpson. It would take a lot to wash the taste of that sperm burping gutter slut out of your system.

H.B

Big bunch of nothing . . .

ace1

# 8...the pig he is dating is vanessa minnillo

nick and nicky hilton banging each other would be interesting

at least when having sex, they wouldn't forget each others name

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

This is just another example of Nick Lachey sponging off of other people when he knows his celebrity status is only as a one hit wonder with 98 degrees. He knows that his money train i.e. alimony from Jessica will soon run out and he is desperate to try to hook up with real celebrities in order to try to have an income. Lachey thinks its cool to be photographed with a beer bottle or a mixed drink in hand. Guess what Nick...its not.
Everyone knows exactly how lazy you are and what a big loser you are in real life. I woldnt eat at your new restaurant just because I knew you were a part owner. Nobody else will either. Just wait and see.

Sharona

Nicky, like her sister, as as hot as they come..................please don't tell me Nicky is hanging out with a low life like Nick Lachey................please .....please

Mike

Nick Lachey owns. He divorced Jessica because she's a vapid, cheating whore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments