Alli Sims Signs Autographs?!?

12/5/2007 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No BritBrit, no problem.

While the popwreck was driving around town with some mystery dude, her trusty cousin assistant sidekick Alli Sims picked up the slack and set off a snapstorm of her own last night outside of Hyde Lounge in Hollywood. Way to ride them thar coattails, y'all!

Heading home after a night on the town with fellow exhausted Brit wrangler Sam Lufti, the aspiring songbird stopped to sign her very first autograph.

Is she, like ... a celeBRITy now?

Logo Designers

cool for Alli - FUUUUURST BEACHES!

amber

Where the hell did she even come from, her parents must be so proud.

Logo Designers

alii is hotter than brit anyway!

wtf?????

She' s well on her way to becoming Brit-Brit #2.At least someone's looking up to Britney.

cochino

*rolls eyes*

wtf ever!

Edward

So, now losers are asking other loser for autographs because they read about them on TMZ? Wow... pathetic.

Natasha

Who is she? did she saved the world, oh please, some kids wants to look big. ha hahaha

OCD

Wow. Her autograph might be a real collectors item someday.

Maybe.

*grin*

tuna marie

everyone around spears is now famous, particularily her loser x, who britney has turned into father of the year, thanks to her own idiotic behaviour.

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Dam I ask for more Ali for weeks and nothing -then when I least
expect it BOOM - There is ali -All I can say is Harv is awsome.
Thanks Harv

The pic would have been better if her fly glasses where on though.

Ali is looking fantastic too - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ali

The story says " the aspiring songbird stopped to sign her very first
autograph. " That is here first? Dam even Fly has signed a few
hundred. Mostly hat's, pics and some shirts.

Sorry all but after seeing the Ali story I had to comment. I just
couldnt hold back.

Thanks for your emails - every one has been responded to.

Jr dont forget to send your email for a chance to win the free Fly
T-shirt.

What goes good with Harv? -Wine and cheese lol

Have a great day all and keep the posts coming.

just wondering

...FLYontheWall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....hahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahaa...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I only wish u could see my smile!!!! hahahaha....funny posting!!!!!!!...u made my nite!! haha

just wondering

...geesh...I'm so caught up in my Fly moment ...I forgot to post abt Ali!!!!......loved how Lufti cleared the way ...( especially since nobody was swearming him) hahaha and Ali...she sure seems like she had been practicing her signature....probably with unused crayolas and paper from those poor little tikes!!......still in shock that Fly is back!! ahhahahaha...

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

The ones I signed were with my real name - not Fly lol

Glad to see Jr is smiling. That is always a good thing.

Fly made atleast one person smile - my job is done for the day.

Have a beautiful night all.

You too Harv. Watch out for those sand fleas..................................

just wondering

..hahaahhaha...c u around Fly.....hahaha...would love to type WAYYYYYYYYYYY more...but thne I would sound liek an obsessed fan!!!!!!! haahahah

the lost