Foxworthy Nixes Victoria's Secret?!

12/5/2007 5:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Foxworthy may not be smarter than a fifth grader. He doesn't want Victoria's Secret models on his show?! Is he nuts? Doesn't he want ratings?

TMZ caught up with the proudly redneck host outside of CBS in NYC, where Jeff said he didn't think it was appropriate for leggy ladies in G-strings to match wits with his pint-sized prodigies. Well, gosh darn!

greeneyedlass

Good for you Foxworthy! It's totally ridiculous that their "fashion show" is aired during PRIME TIME TV. They're doing nothing more than parading around nearly naked...I'm proud of you for having the sense to realize that they aren't appropriate "guests" for your show. The models may be perfectly lovely ladies off the catwalk, but they aren't the right image the show wants to convey.

the DQ

Good for him. I like him now.

vickanoff

What a very smart man. I'm glad he is putting the kids first, before the ratings.

calok

TMZ should be ashamed for making fun of people who have morals.. Evidently TMZ reporters to do not know that good ole boys from the south are more morals than they do.

me

I am glad he won't have those tramps on there in their underwear! It is awful that they air that so called "fashion show" during prime time. My kids and I sometimes watch his show. I am glad he can say no and recognizes that they are not appropriate. I've always been a fan of his.

Katerina

Good for him. I'm now a fan.

Babette F'angelo

He rocks! He doesn't have to go 'blue' to be popular or have great ratings! Good for him - and good for US, too. Tell him Gene Eskew's kid says so!

equal opportunity offender

hey Jeff.... you got something in your moustache...

oh! its a 5th grader!

Jean

I TOTALLY agree with Foxworthy. I have more respect for him now.

Meowch

The show is a total waste of airtime. A commercial for Victoria's Secret is all it is. Totally inappropriate to be on in prime time on a major network. Who wants to see females prancing around in their underwear? Besides, hormone infused adolescent males--

equal opportunity offender

Q: who hangs out with 5th graders?

A: pedophiles.

he wanted to name the show "who's harder then a 5th grader?"

Juke

This shows Jeff is a good person and TMZ writers want 5th graders exposed to sex.....very telling.

LIZZIE

Wow finally a good role model!!! I am now a fan of him = ) what a nice dude dontcha think? and i totally agree with all the comments except #11, he doesnt hang out with them, he is the host darn it...

kate

TMZ may not be a smarter than a fifth grader, they like Victoria's Ass, they are nuts. We'll gosh darn!

LIZZIE

oh and #8 haha ha hahah very funny.......NOT!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments