Hayden Panettiere -- Milo Who?

12/5/2007 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Hayden Panettiere isn't only not dating co-star Milo Ventimiglia, she doesn't even remember who he is!

TMZ caught Hayden and her sexy mom leaving Orso yesterday, where we asked the droll cheerleader if she was going to spend the holidays with Peter Petrelli. Her initial response: "Who?" Burn!

FYI -- she's also not getting back together with "Laguna Beach" ex-boyfriend Stephen Colletti, so now's your chance, if you dream you have one.

LMFAO

Oh and before you whine about the numbers being wrong, which fools like you do! 21# is spot on you- 19# is not! And in 19# was that childish BS, which is a blatant lie! Good night.

Rob

26# Ha, Okay- “With all due respect” ( yes I said it again, so sue me). I never claimed to be a professor. I merely stated what most normal, sane people with a little common sense can tell from your erratic AND over the top diatribes ( I am sorry, I bet you don't even know the meaning of that word. So look it up!) I simply did not like the way (Holier than thou) you were rude/nasty to Hayden, and to the other commenter’s ( no matter how truly SICK some of them may have been!!)

Then you have the nerve to judge me in a patronising way, whilst going all hissy at people who do the same to thing to you... Do not bother typing out another LONG comment, and save yourself some time and energy- after all I think that you may well need it to get up the stairs! Okay now maybe that last point was a little to harsh, but don't dish it out if you can't take it! Now just go away and get some good anger management, I wish you luck with that.

Anonymous

Oh, this is fun. Two at once! Well, let's see here. Richard and Ivan, everyone is entitled to defend themselves when they are being insulted, and don't fool yourselves, you BOTH seem to have a few issues of your own, inability to read being one of them! I never bashed any "random" person who didn't happen to agree with my opinion. What "opinion" did I give, Richard? I called someone a pedophile for saying that he's wanted a girl for years when she would have been a minor at the time, someone else called me obese for doing so, and I defended myself. What's wrong with that? Oh, I guess it's suddenly a crime or you have to have psychological problems to say anything in your own defence! As for why I write "essays" is none of your business so don't tell me what to do with my time or energy, thank you for your gracious concern, Ivan! When someone talks trash about me, yes, I stand up for myself, and why shouldn't I? I don't let people get away with putting me down because that's what BULLIES like you want and that's how you thrive!

You two are also quite DELUSIONAL, making things up! Yes, perhaps I get "hissy" when people insult me, but at least I don't get hissy over IMAGINARY THINGS like you two clowns do! WHAT did I say to put Hayden down? Tell me that, geniuses! HOW was I "rude" or "nasty" to Hayden as you claim, Ivan? Point out ONE insulting thing I said about her! Are you referring to how I said that she has dirty old men lusting over her? That's not an INSULT to her, that's just an unfortunate fact of the matter, something that's very DANGEROUS for her. The funniest part of it all, though, is that neither of you are saying anything to the people who actually DID insult her, just to ME, the person who didn't! Idiots.

Richard, it appears that you in particular have an invested interest in protecting Hayden because I've seen you on here CONSTANTLY defending her and belittling anyone who says anything negative about her. I hope she pays you well for that service! Tell me, does she pay you more to defend her against people who never insulted her in the first place? You also shouldn't talk about people's problems with punctuation until you learn to overcome your own! There's nothing wrong with mine, but yours leaves much to be desired! A plural "s" does not have an apostrophe unless you're talking about the possessive form. As for people who are so full of themselves, well, you would know all about that, wouldn't you? I guess no one would know any more about it than someone like you who obviously sees it every time you look in the mirror! That same principle goes for all the obesity remarks, Richard AND IVAN.

Ivan, Ivan, Ivan... of course I have "the nerve to judge" you, sweety, because you were the one who judged ME first. Remember that? YOU attacked ME for absolutely NO reason (other than your IMAGINARY ones), so perhaps you should really take your own advice and don't dish out what you can't take! You never claimed to be a professor, but you certainly believed that you were in a position to judge me about whatever "issues" I supposedly have. What a nerve YOU have, and as for the comment about my weight, oh, I'm so hurt, I really am! Oh, no, a few ANONYMOUS jerks ONLINE think I'm obese, whatever will I do? LOL! I've received far worse from better than you, and you can think what you want about me, but at least I'm not a HYPOCRITE like you. You come on here whining for people to stop saying mean things about Hayden, but then while you're at it, you decide to join in on the BULLYING and trash some girl who is currently in the midst of defending herself from someone who insulted her. Wow, I'm sure your mother is so proud to have raised such a gentleman! Thank you for proving my point about idiots online and what they say about obesity, though. I do love it when other people prove my points for me!

If I never felt sorry for Hayden before with all these pedos lusting after her, I sure do now! With jerks like you two as her "knights in shining armor," the poor girl apparently needs all the help she can get! Hint: You might want to go after, you know, the people who actually ARE insulting her!

Anyway, I think I'm actually going to heed your ever-so-kind advice and leave now because you people just can't be reasoned with. Apparently, trying to reason with you two idiots is like trying to clean up a puddle of oil with water--the more you try, the worse the problem gets. I could say more, but you're just NOT worth it, so it looks like you'll both have to find someone else to gang up on and pick on. Sayonara, "gentlemen" (and I use that term VERY loosely)!

LMFAO

It's good to see young star like Hayden who not only has talent and a lot of potential, but also has such a wonderful attitude and out look on life! Brit, Paris and LiLo should be taking notes.

LMFAO

Patriotfan- Why do you dislike Hayden so much? You always have a dig at her on every single post about her... Have you met her in person and it did not go so well or something?

Well I think that she is an amazing actress with a bright future ahead of her. And she also cares about important charities and the welfare of poor animals which need protecting in thish sad, day and age! What more could you want?

LMFAO

31# " Thank you for your gracious concern, Ivan". Your welcome!

I hope that you will take my advice to heart someday after you have sorted out your obvious troubles with brain abnormality and anger worries. Until then might I suggest that you keep your seething essays to yourself, because even if what you say in them is indeed true, you still come over to others as being crazy!

Oh and don't you worry about my parents not being proud of me, they are and I love them dearly! And hey maybe you need some love in your life, it might cure those rage problems you've been having.

Patriotfan1237

hey #33 wood you rather save the "cheeleader" or Peyton Manning!!!! time for some critical thinking???!!!!!

PS: COLTS SUCK!!!

Patriotfan1237

hey #33!!! i just dont like Panettiere because in my opinion, shes just too trashy!!!! The Patriots are much entertaining than her!!!!! GET IT NOW!!!!!

PS: Lauren Conrad!!!! Much Sexier and talented than Hayden and *Heidi Montag(*hate her more)

LMFAO

Patriotfan 1237I have another question. Who would you rather save Lauren Conrad OR Tom Brady? Now thats a toughie....

Patriotfan1237

hey #37 she's no reason for the season!!!!!!!!
THE PATS!!!! are the reason!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!! BEAT TEAM HAYDEN
***The Pick: Patriots:56: - Team Hayden 49 OT(overtime)
MVP: Asante Samuel aka "the interceptor!!!!" (Cornerback) #22
*** a comic(funny) fallacy is it?
what's your PICK!!! Hayden lovers

Patriots: Place Score
Team Hayden: Place Score

Patriotfan1237

oh btw #32 SHES A HYPOCRITE!!!!! SHES NOT 100% ANIMAL LOVER!!!! HER SUV HAS LEATHER N LEATHER COMES FROM COWS!!!!!!

Anonymous

richard and ivan- you both need to shut up already, especially you richard. instead of stooping to the level of calling a girl fat and trying to hurt her feelings, why don't you two try growing the hell up? real men do not talk to women like that and only a couple of pansy ass sissies would get their panties so up in a bunch over a freakin celebrity being insulted. not everyone has to like your precious hayden and if theres anyone here who cant handle a different opinion other than their own its you richard. hayden is a celebrity and people are going to say bad things about her whether you like it or not. she chose that lifestyle. you cant defend her from every little thing anyone ever says about her so get over it, get lives and get help. you both have just as much of a problem as you accuse that girl of having.

LMFAO

You see "adam" 40# thats where you are wrong. Hayden did not "chose" her life style, her mom picked it for her! Now wether she likes it or not is another matter ( she obviously does as she has been acting all her life so far). I just don't get how people can get on the other side of a computer and poke fun at her for nothing, and sadly the amount of bad stuff far out weighs the compliments. Sure not everyone will like her but why do the comments from those who don't have to be so disgusting?

If I am going to be completely honest, that lady was actually correct on a number of things! However why write pages and pages, filled with holier than thou/ spiteful insults over jabs which were so insignificant they only merit a like response back at best? Can you tell me that Adam!

LMFAO

42# TOM BRADY IS JUST SOME OVER PAID IDIOT JOCK!!

LMFAO

GO DOLPHINS AND AS FOR HAYDEN SHE ROCKS!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!! GO TEAM HAYDEN!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments