Kiefer Sutherland Will Check Into Jail Tonight

12/5/2007 10:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kiefer Sutherland is about to check in to Glendale, Calif. City Jail, after a judge gave the green light to serve at a facility other than the L.A. County Twin Towers.

His attorney, Blair Berk, has come and gone at the jail. We're expecting Kiefer at the jail shortly.

Kiefer will spend 48 days in jail, having plead to his second DUI.

Story developing ...

his_penguin

first... for you my penguin, lol...

crus

Oh, he's a hero. Has addiction, drinking problem, whatever, gets in trouble, says sorry, serves time, does comm. service, tells everyone else what they did wrong, and why they shouldn't do it, and he, or any other sports, celebrityj, politico is now a hero, and everyone is interested in how they did it, how great they are.

del

#3, um, what?

Friend

Keifer, get another attorney! What happened? This is a long sentence. Couldn't you have chosen rehab? Rehab is for quitters!

Gail

I wonder if he'll spend 84 minutes there like some other famous convicts

Gagliards

What the hell>!?!??!?!? how come these drunk/drugy actors and actress dont take a cab home? im sure they got the money for it!!!!

Jeremy

24 MAN! I LOVE THAT SHOW! HEY WHILE HE IS IN PRISON MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT AN EPISODE TO SEASON 6!

TMZ Fraternity

what

THINKING PERSON

Listen people, you have to understand that these people have probably done it all, there's nothing left to do. All of these celeb's drink because they call themselves running from themselves. Just because they have money power and prestige, doesn't mean they don't have feelings too!! Many times people that become actors do so because they lack something something somewhere. They don't have a life, the life they have is under constant surveillence. They can't even breathe sometimes, they are isolated because of their fame. Don't know who to trust. Drinking is just a way to not care, uninhibited. At the end of the day most are all alone, and loneliness can drive people to do stupid things.
So please don't criticize. I know someone who can help these people out. I have a celeb cousin who drank and it did wonders for the outlook on life for them. TOO BAD!!

sophie

it is wonderful .because i have learned that we can have a chat with kiefer on talllhub.com .i hope be a member of it . .

dav

bisphenol A

Anyone who thinks all of our children and celebrities are crazy nowadays are correct.

DOW manufacturers bisphenol A and it is used for the lining in baby bottles and more importantly found in baby formula containers as well as our canned foods.

This chemical is known to cause prostate cancer, adhd, neurological problems, childhood obesity and advanced puberty in girls etc.

Guess who is making prostrate cancer fighting drugs? Dow. They manufacture the chemical that poisions us then manufacture the pharmaceuticals to help the diease.

Look up the chemical and you will find this chemical has a promotional website. Look it up elsewhere do the research.

A company is poisioning us and then making money off of our treatments.

How can anyone expect celebrities like Lohan or britney or any one of us to act nprmal after being poisioned since birth from these companies?

Mark

I've had a crush on Keifer Sutherland for years! If I could, I would volunteer to be his cellmate for the next 48 days...

JEN2K

Props to Kiefer for owning up to his small crime. So many people have done the same thing so many times only hypocrites would cry "FOUL KIEFER" In a small way it's nice to know Kiefer still has a little of that bad LOST BOYS thing still going on.

Cry Little Sister

Strangers will come
When will they learn
This loneliness
Temptation heat
Beats like a drum
Deep in your veins
I will not lie to little sister

"Thou shall not fall"

Little sister
"Thou shall not fly"
Thou shall not steal"
Love is with your brother
"Thou shall not kill"

Keifer fan smith

I too had a crush on Keifer Sutherland for years, but 48 Days is just too long, maybe 48 hours.

Cynic

Sad that some people still think this person is someone to admire.

Celebrities are worshipped no matter what they do, excuses are always made for them.

Sickening.