Paris' Pizza Boy Gets Shot

12/5/2007 5:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alexander Vaggo, Paris Hilton's latest boytoy, has just shot his first campaign for Alexander McQueen's "McQ" line. The theme was, of course, Vaggo as a jock surrounded by beautiful, perky, young cheerleaders.
Alexander Vaggo
TMZ has also heard that Alex is meeting with Chip & Pepper to discuss the possibility of doing a campaign with them.

It sure pays to be "pals" with Paris!

Paula Peeps

Wow, her boyfriend is pretty smoking hot. Go Paris!
I didn't know he was signed with Nous agency. They are apparently the hottest agency right now in Los Angeles. They also represent Paris, Kimberly Stewart and a few of Tyra's girls. I wonder if he will be doing any shoots with Paris. Yummy!

Party 'till you die!

'einstein for president and 'Wayne Newtn' as his running mate!

totellthetruthiseverything

Redmars,

I cannot in all fairness take credit for the truths contained in that most eloquent post. All praise must be given to 'Einstein'. I bow down to his intellectual prowess.

But, to you my new found friend Redmars...I 'pass the dutchie' to you and we shall get LIT !!!
strike that match & light that big ole blunt !!!

The Player King

What a tool. Good look will only take you so far.

Bobby Rio

Freddy Kruger

Alex is really hot! Nous ( or is it New Models ) is smart for representing him.
I am sure he will get tons of jobs.

Sparticus

"wayne Newtn" Ha! You go man! I am there!!!

just wondering

OCD..hahaha...yet again u r most likely right!!...now u have me really thinking...I just read another post that said P was rep'ed by that agency....she probably set something up and asked for reduced commission if she took her " friend " out and abt with her for 30 days or soemthing...u just KNOW he is probably booked for months ahead now!! hahahaha....hmmmmm???

John

Post more Gummi Bear please!!

Bunny Rabbit

He's hot.

Too bad he now has herpes from banging Paris......tsk tsk.

Sunny

that he is tall and slim and has a photogenic face has nothing to do with paris. stop using anything you can to bring up her name. its obvious you are paid pr for the hiltons- so pathetic.

hora

he's not a bad looking guy, i'm sure that while it helped to be friends with her, now he could get jobs on his own.

Christy Fisty

*runs to read real news*

Sharona

Looks very gay to me............

mc

Nice to see Paris found someone who shares her size 12 shoe size. Maybe they can trade canoes.

Mz Verde Dinero

May I ask why are the producers at TMZ so hung up on Paris Hilton? Is this the only person besides Britney Spears that hangs out in the 30 mile zone? I mean WTF?? I like your show, but you are burning out people with them 2!! Give the world a break would you??!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments