Brit Banned from Hollywood Hotspot?

12/6/2007 9:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a sign of human progress: At least one Hollywood club is giving the ol' 86 to Britney Spears, according to a new report.

Life & Style says that Winston's has banned BritBrit, after a disastrous visit on Oct. 29, in which she kept ordering the bartender to switch clothes with her, which the woman didn't want to do, but there's no denying Spears. The mag also says that Brit was "obsessed" with the manager there, but that he got "sick" of her attention.

One regular laments, "It was exciting when she was there. The whole bar would revolve around her."

"Dancing's" Maksim – I'm Not Leaving!

The guy who waltzed Mel B to her second-place finish in this season's "Dancing with the Stars" says he's not tangoing off the show, as he suggested recently.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy set the record straight to People, saying that he's not quitting the huge dancefest. Maks added that his comments last week saying he wanted to bail on "DWTS" were made "at a time when I was very stressed out" and that he "regrets" speaking out. "I am not turning my back on the show. I don't want people to feel betrayed. I love this show," says Maks. Sounds like contract time.

Scott Stapp – Assault Charges Tossed?

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp could have domestic assault charges against him thrown out -- because he and his wife are hot 'n' heavy once again.

As Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post reports, the rocker was popped last May for felony assault for throwing a bottle of Orangina at wife Jaclyn's head (which missed). But now, says the couple, they are "passionately in love, blessed with two beautiful children." And sources say that the charge, now a misdemeanor, will be dismissed early next month.

Party Favors: "Top Chef's" Dale and "Runway's" Jack – Bravo Incest? ... Eva Mendes is PETA's Latest Naked Babe ... Osmonds Hitting the Flamingo?

Who doesn't love it when love blooms across Bravo reality shows? OUTzoneTV.com reports that "Top Chef's" Mohawk-ed Dale Levitski is dating "Project Runway's" Jack Mackenroth after meeting on MySpace. (So glad Dale found a guy!) ... Eva Mendes is the latest specimen of wonder to grace the PETA "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" campaign in an ad shot by Don Flood. She'll be in Rockefeller Center unveiling herself today -- fully clothed, of course. ... Could the Osmonds be playing the Flamingo in Vegas for a regular gig? KVBC-TV (via Vegas Confidential) says that a deal is in the works. No word if the rag doll disaster will be banned.

Tangie

I'm starting to think this clothes changing thing with her is really mental.

Lenn K.

Britney, just can't get it right. 26 years old and have lived way beyond her years. There something about two guys in a picture that makes you want to puke, oops, I guess that's not PC!!

MissVee

Re: Creed's Frontman. "I'll show you love, I'll show you domestic violence, I'll show you everything." What a douchebag!

Jean

What is it with Britney always changing clothes and wanting to switch clothes with people all the time? She has a psychotic condition for sure. Not saying this to be mean, it's a reality. She needs mental help.

Robert

Go ahead and puke #2, and get over it.

DARK MEAT ONLY

There is something about two guys in a picture that make me wish that I was the meat between two slices of bread. Opps. I guess that wasn't PC either. Ha Ha!!!!

Spurs

Well, it's about time someone stood up and started holding this peice of human trash accountable for her actions. Maybe she will start to realize that the world really doesn't revolve around her. Stupid skank.

Disturbed

Jack Mackenroth said he is HIV positive on the first episode of Project Runway, and said he has been for 17 years. o.O

Robert

She is just another example of what too much money, and not enough education can do to you. Just be glad you don't have to call her mommy. The "entertainment" industry has always been full of people like this, the handlers don't keep it quiet like they once did. These people feed off attention, with nothing to back it up with. Personally I wish they would just act/sing/or what ever they do, and not fill up so much "NEWS" programs with their drama.

Robert

Robert

HIV is a REALITY #6, haven't you heard? I admire him for revealing his status. Good Luck!

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

I will change clothes with Brit - anytime / anywhere

as long as she is wearing her fly glasses!

Harv would too.

Have a great day all.

Lillian Gorham

Britney, if you ever need to talk, I'm here. My name is Lillian Gorham. I live in Albuquerque. You can reach me easily by telephone.

Robert

#2 are you on the down low? Are you the original bush baby?

She looks like hell

Nothing is more sickening than two f.ags and Britney in one TMZ article. No one wants to see those two abominations and their diseased selves in a photo and that includes Britney too. No one wants to see two men breaking God's law. Disgusting, how anyone thinks that people who push genitals into a poop hole is normal is beyond me. Freaks of nature.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments