Brit Banned from Hollywood Hotspot?

12/6/2007 9:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a sign of human progress: At least one Hollywood club is giving the ol' 86 to Britney Spears, according to a new report.

Life & Style says that Winston's has banned BritBrit, after a disastrous visit on Oct. 29, in which she kept ordering the bartender to switch clothes with her, which the woman didn't want to do, but there's no denying Spears. The mag also says that Brit was "obsessed" with the manager there, but that he got "sick" of her attention.

One regular laments, "It was exciting when she was there. The whole bar would revolve around her."

"Dancing's" Maksim – I'm Not Leaving!

The guy who waltzed Mel B to her second-place finish in this season's "Dancing with the Stars" says he's not tangoing off the show, as he suggested recently.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy set the record straight to People, saying that he's not quitting the huge dancefest. Maks added that his comments last week saying he wanted to bail on "DWTS" were made "at a time when I was very stressed out" and that he "regrets" speaking out. "I am not turning my back on the show. I don't want people to feel betrayed. I love this show," says Maks. Sounds like contract time.

Scott Stapp – Assault Charges Tossed?

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp could have domestic assault charges against him thrown out -- because he and his wife are hot 'n' heavy once again.

As Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post reports, the rocker was popped last May for felony assault for throwing a bottle of Orangina at wife Jaclyn's head (which missed). But now, says the couple, they are "passionately in love, blessed with two beautiful children." And sources say that the charge, now a misdemeanor, will be dismissed early next month.

Party Favors: "Top Chef's" Dale and "Runway's" Jack – Bravo Incest? ... Eva Mendes is PETA's Latest Naked Babe ... Osmonds Hitting the Flamingo?

Who doesn't love it when love blooms across Bravo reality shows? OUTzoneTV.com reports that "Top Chef's" Mohawk-ed Dale Levitski is dating "Project Runway's" Jack Mackenroth after meeting on MySpace. (So glad Dale found a guy!) ... Eva Mendes is the latest specimen of wonder to grace the PETA "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" campaign in an ad shot by Don Flood. She'll be in Rockefeller Center unveiling herself today -- fully clothed, of course. ... Could the Osmonds be playing the Flamingo in Vegas for a regular gig? KVBC-TV (via Vegas Confidential) says that a deal is in the works. No word if the rag doll disaster will be banned.

s

Eva Mendes wears fur....

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Here is some real news -TMZ must have missed - or are they just behind?

12/6/07
Troubled pop star Britney Spears has reportedly threatened to leak footage of Paris Hilton enjoying a lesbian kiss on the internet.

The Gimme More singer, who fell out with Paris at Britney's 26th birthday celebrations on Sunday, sent the hotel heiress a letter warning her she has an X-rated tape of Paris.

In the letter, she tells Paris - whose 2004 home-made sex tape One Night in Paris was originally posted on the internet by ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon - the footage will be made public unless she treats her friends better.

A source said: "Britney and her pals wrote to Paris and told her they are hearing rumours of a new sex-tape scandal.

"The letter also claims the tape shows footage of Paris locking lips with one of Britney's female friends at a party.

"It warns Paris that if she continues being rude to people, the footage will be leaked online."

The note ended with Britney and her friends telling Paris they look forward to hearing back from her.

The pair are said to have fallen out at Britney's birthday bash after Paris snubbed her.

However, Paris isn't worried about the letter because she thinks mother-of-two Britney is acting immaturely.

A source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "It's obvious Britney and her bratty pals are being silly. Paris laughed when she got the letter, supposedly from Britney and said it was 'crap'."

Have a great day Harv.

Debbie/grandmother

Should we be at all surprised that she's been banned from a nightclub. Something is very wrong with this young lady mentally. And what the heck would she do if the papparazzi went away!! I wish they would. She thrives on the attention. I'm not surprised also that concerns have been expressed about the safety of the children when they are with her. Hellllo. How many stop signs and stop lights does she have to ignore before someone says enough. Does she have to kill her kids!!! She is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

love bravo

I love dale, I love jack, I LOVE them together!! I like that both of them don't seem to take themselves too seriously.

mickey

Fly, your story is crap. you're trying to be a celebrity "journelist", and it's not working. enough said.

the story on Britney is not true, either. she is welcomed at the club. i guess since there is no real "news" on her nowadays, you need something to report. i hope Federline looks like an idiot trying to use your "stories" in court now, since they are false.

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

I didnt write the story - just copy and pasted from another site. You can believe whom ever you want. Why do you bother reading TMZ if you dont believe them?

Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and a wonderful lunch.

Harv is having spagetti today.

mickey

Fly, your funny lol if YOu love TMZ so much, then why would you go to ANOTHER site to copy and paste a story? is TMZ not good enough for you? lol

hopper62

Britney seems like she loves to change clothes with someone so she can see what is under theirs.....maybe she should come out of the closet now!

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

TMZ had nothing on brit to speak of today - so I was surfing - is that against tmz law?

Thanks for your comment

Would you like a link to the site?

Thanks Harv for staying on top of things.

Send comments to the address below to enter the Fly T-short give a way.

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Oh Michelle - Who ever said I love TMZ?

I may write good things about it from time to time -I also write bad things so I would not say I love them. I type as much crap as Harv does. lol

I believe the site was Hollywood Grind

Have a wonderful lunch at the live feed - more fish today for lunch?

MsAlSharpton

Re: Maks of DWTS......leave the show! You're arrogrant and hard to watch. Not to mention you act like a spoiled brat.

AC

I thought Jack Mackenroth announced on the Runway Show that he is HIV positive! I hope Dale is aware of this little detail!.
Signed "a person concerned about our future existance and the lack of responsibility of others when spreading diseases. "

Fly on the Wall

The "Brit Ban" doesn't go far enough. She should be banned from the entire planet.

mickey

no thanks, dont need the link. i like this site on the stories that are actually bringing "celebrity news" - i'm not really in it for the "gossip" and the "making up stories" end of it. i.e. Kiefer going to jail, vs. Brit "supposedly" banned, which she is not. i hate filler. i just see you on here a lot using that enter key alot and apparently either "stalking" Harv, or working with him, which is weird since if you did, you would be posting the articles, and not blogging on them. was just curious...

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Its kinda a yng yang thing if you know what I mean lol

Gotta keep up with the compitition.

Have a great day reading the stories.

Harv is a freind to all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments