Britney's Real Estate of Affairs

12/6/2007 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney got pop-tarted up last night -- as only she can -- slapping on her favorite pink wig for a sit-down dinner at the Four Seasons with her curiously hunky "Realtor." Is he on the market?

Spears seems serious about laying claim to some new real estate -- spending time with USC grad/house peddler Robert Edie -- in her quest for a palatial "party house." Is that what the kiddies call it these days?

Put out the welcome mat!

Crazy Brit Brit

Ugh look her belly. She needs to stop with the lipo and just get a fricken trainer ! Cause it's obviously not working she looks sick! Gross, Fat and Stupid is no way to go through life BRITNEY!

abby

That guy cant be straight. She looks like total trash w/ the cigarettes beside her and big belly.

annoyed

Wow. Dude makes Boy George look like John Wayne.

Tangie

I HATE this dirty skank! I get so mad when I see her, I want to punch things! She has one helluva nerve going out in public, when she is the worst mother in history! Stop doing drugs, bimbo! You look like you have been up for 2 days getting it in the bum!

Tangie

Hey fly---You zit faced virgin....get back in your hole.

Donnie

Good For Britney.....Damn that boys HOTT :-) I mean if things don't work out with her, he can always come to my door

annoyed

Probably the closest he's been to a woman in years.

stutzey

Is she ever just going to show her real hair again? It has been almost a year since she cut it all off.

Trina

Fly Boy

You are the reason i won't come to this site anymore. go play your WOW or better yet, DIAF.

annoyed

"Let's see....

Cell phone? Check.
Cigarettes? Check.
Drink? Check.
Tight T-shirt? Check.
Bright pink wig? Check.
Sunglasses? In purse.
Gay sidekick? Check.
Kids? .......Um........okay, I know this one.........don't tell me...........there are two, right? Um.........Don't tell me............both are boys, right.......?"

Nic

Boy thats a way to blend in with the crowd! I never would have noticed the girl with the bright pink hair! ROTFL!!!

chris from vancouverBC

darnnit all, that's sure a muffin top!

but heck, i'll be the first to admit that although she's a huge train wreck, i'd take her as a sugar momma.

nacho

she is completely clueless and does not deserve the children she has...and her "friend" looks like he is constipated as all get out!

llopez

Doodlebops are a singing group formed through the Disney channel. The girl Doodlebop wears a bright pink wig. Check out the website:

This is not a cool California thing... this is a kids thing.

Jusst saying

shopping for another house.....me thinks she may be wantin to spend up more of her money so there'll be less for her ex to get. As far as her look......some people will do anything for attention, no matter how stupid it makes them look.