Dickinson Puts TMZ on Blast!

12/6/2007 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey Levin is "not American" -- at least according to Janice Dickinson.

The attention-starved supermodel-turned-reality wreck, who last month publicly threatened to cut off a competitor's breasts and eat them, took TMZ's fearless leader to task Wednesday for having a "tacky, tasteless show." Whatever you say J-Nasty.

Janice's biggest gripe: "(He) has a bunch of photographers running around southern California, sticking cameras inside cars so they can purposely get photos of people not wearing underwear."

Well, since she brought it up ... Janice, in all her, um, glory.

just wondering

...hahahahaahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahahhaha....ya Janice...a app't with u is at the top of his list !!.....you were such a great model back in the 70"s....u know...the times when nobody ever heard u...they just saw ur great photos.....u r so undeserving of any respect...a real role model u r!!!...what a shame how u turned out....oh well.

So Angry!

I wish this woman (?) would just drop out of sight... and take all the gay freaks with her!
I can't wait til we are advanced enough that we can take people like this, and her following and drop them off on another planet.
Earth was meant for straight people... ya know, NORMAL people.
I don't care what anyone says... gay is WRONG! It wasn't meant to be!!! That's a given!

tracey

It's true-you guys go to any lengths to catch a crotch shot or any other unflattering pic.

Sharona

Shut up Shut up.....I personally like seeing those panty shots

kim suck

i bet her pu*** smells FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

native

She should consider dressing her age. This low cut tops show wwaayyyy too much of her wrinkley neck. And as far as tacky, she wrote the book.

rudewaitress

That's her officer...the lady who stole my Halloween lips!!!

dreamer

#15 is right. Janice is coming undone, Britney is certifiable. Money doesn't seem to buy mental heath i.e. Michael Jackson.

tippy katz

WTF is up with her FACE???
Did you happen to notice she is a (wannabe) celeb using the media to complain about media coverage of celebs? And she is know to flash her ass at photogs when she is extra needy of attention. MENTALLY ILL

tippy katz

Dear #20 "jus sayin":
There is no shame in being gay. Stop hating yourself, and accept your homosexuality as a god-given blessing.

boxboy1

worthless.......

Laura

OMG her neck is disgusting.

She talks about people being fat all the time.

I wear a size 12, and believe me, I'd rather be a size 12 than have my neck look like a bunch of sheets after sex.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Who's this old bag??

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

ONe wild and crazy woman - Harv loves it!

Trisha

oK so basicly you are telling me if 50 shutterbugs followed you around all the time wtih a camera, that we would never catch you doing anything you are not suppose to. That is an ignorant statement. This is not journalism, it is stalking. What does TMZ get from making sure ever cooch, every nose pick, every hic up orscrew up is recored, I'll tell ya a big fat pay check. These people are stalkers. Fine report the gossip but to insult people call them names , insult thier children in not ethical, is is sick. To report things as truth to only retract that later and say oops is irresponcible. I can understand an AMY WINEHOUSE with frigan powder in her nose ok there you go proof. All I am saying is tht this whole buisness has gotten out of control and it is only a matter of time before it all back fires.

Let the Judge then be judged.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments