Dickinson Puts TMZ on Blast!

12/6/2007 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey Levin is "not American" -- at least according to Janice Dickinson.

The attention-starved supermodel-turned-reality wreck, who last month publicly threatened to cut off a competitor's breasts and eat them, took TMZ's fearless leader to task Wednesday for having a "tacky, tasteless show." Whatever you say J-Nasty.

Janice's biggest gripe: "(He) has a bunch of photographers running around southern California, sticking cameras inside cars so they can purposely get photos of people not wearing underwear."

Well, since she brought it up ... Janice, in all her, um, glory.

wasted days and wasted nights

And she wasn't the first supermodel, as she likes to claim. Hasn't she ever heard of Twiggy or Jean Shrimpton?

SuperStarSteve

18. I wish this woman (?) would just drop out of sight... and take all the gay freaks with her!
I can't wait til we are advanced enough that we can take people like this, and her following and drop them off on another planet.
Earth was meant for straight people... ya know, NORMAL people.
I don't care what anyone says... gay is WRONG! It wasn't meant to be!!! That's a given!

Posted at 3:10PM on Dec 6th 2007 by jus sayin'

Hey "Jus Sayin', go f**k yourself. I can't stand this cranky overexposed bitch either, but don't lump her in with gay people. I think she is almost as big of a bitch as you are. And while you're at it, don't equate "straight" with "normal". There are so many exceptions my mind spins like a pre-set slot machine in the lobby of Caesars Palace. Stop thinking about your Aunt Ethel and more along the lines of let's say, Oh, Danny Bonaduce or maybe Joe Francis. They're straight, and what role models they are! Let's not forget TMZ poster child Brittany Spears. There are so many looney tune straight people (simply because there are more of them) I can't BEGIN to profile how tragic and sad the heterosexual lifestyle can be. Just ask any divorced man.

pure white trash

THIS IS WHAT AN OLD, UGLY HAG
THAT WASN'T KNOWN BEFORE

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL LOOKS LIKE......UUUUUGH......YUGLY

Adam

Well, she's right.

Jan

I have lost respect for TMZ since the show aired. I use to think what you stated was fact as Harvey is an attorney. After seeing the young stupid kids on the show that supply the information I realize you are just another rag mag and I have lost faith in your facts.

hiven

is she American? but who cares? She is old, but I am her fans. I think she is very charming, but I can not agree with her private life, it is said that some person said that they saw her many scandals on tallfriends.com/photo/tallgirlhiven, it is a site for celebrities.

rudewaitress

Janice...your Grandmother called. She wants her neck back.

rudewaitress

Hey 47, jus sayin'...that's not what your dad said to me last night.

xavier Gonzalez

i think shes right.

pRINCE

Harvey is the devil do you guys watch tmz on TV this gut gets pleasure out of celebrities in the worst type of situation I agree with Janice 100% I don’t even know why I’m on this crappy ignorant run but a bunch of bead beat stoners who only have a six grade education type of wed site that bit on Brooke Hogan was so uncalled for

peanutbutta

She hit the nail on the HEAD! i hope harvey knows that after his TEMPORARY life of making alot of money off the downfalls and distress of others will cost him an ETERNITY in hell. Hope It's Worht It. Loser

anthonysdreamgirl**

I love this crazy bitch! And Janice, you look fabulous as usual! ;-) Just gorgeous!

celebrity.web.net

the people that support this site
make me want to throw up all
over a small child

kelismemilkyass

have you seen this woman on "Im a celebrity get me out of here" if no then google it, she was awsome, she got down to the final 2!! sure she is a big fake who cant let go of her past and looks and yeh she will do anything for attention but HELLO! isnt that the case with all celebs? anyways look at the clips from her in the jungle with a rat in her bed!!!! its the funniest!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4