Hatcher Says Lip Lawsuit is "Wild and Unsupportable"

12/6/2007 5:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawsuit against Teri Hatcher regarding her use of lip plumper is swelling up, and a judge has already weighed-in on the dispute.
Exclusive
In new documents obtained by TMZ, Hatcher calls the details of the lawsuit "wild and unsupportable allegations."

She claims Hydroderm is trying to pressure her into taking less dough because they have changed ownership and "failed to move the endorsement program forward due to its own corporate paralysis." Damn! Her legal team is also bitter about a "media alert" that went out -- pimping Hydroderm's lawsuit and attorneys to the press.

Hydroderm filed an application to speed up the process in collecting the facts in their case, claiming Teri has violated her agreement with them not once, but with at least 22 other skin care companies. They allege she might use her celebrity status and "personal relationships" with the competitors to "conceal evidence" about the case.

The request was denied. It seems the judge agrees with the desperate housewife on this one.

UPDATE: In a statement released on December 7, Hydroderm said, in part, "Teri Hatcher's powerful entourage of Hollywood lawyers and publicists opposed Hydroderm's application for expedited discovery in Los Angeles Superior Court yesterday. We agree with the judge who correctly stated that Teri Hatcher is not above the law."

alligator cat

snore. zzzzzzzzzz

Diane

FIRST!!!!! And this is gay.

Kathy

First baby!!!

HTSMILF

FIRST!! BWA*HA*HA*HA

Butler

First...who cares?

Jessica SImpson

bah...foiled again. But honestly, who cares about this drivel. Glad to see that TMZ is anti-women.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

she iz such an old shrew who thinks shes so hot i hope they win the suit.nebody like terri hatcher who calls herself a baby refering 2 wen she waz lilke 24 iz OLD OLD OLD!!!!she annoys me kids should have equal rights and they should pass the anti child abuse law thats coming up in massachusetts!!!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Teri makes me plump up! ;)

Elementa

Get with The Doucher desperate lady, maybe he'll fly you right out of that lawsuit blunder. He's "SUPERDOUCHETASTIC" to the rescue. You haven't act any good since your day's on The Love Boat. And even on there you just danced. Kinda like your doing with that contract.

windy

lets see what kinda juice is in those lips?

Party 'till you die!

Oh PLEASE have mercy with this story!!!! How the F' is this even worth mentioning?!?

Sharona

Give 'em hell Teri.....You got my support and I don't even know what we are talking about

the DQ

I don't believe a word Snatcher says.

bliss

I believe her. Hydroderm is having a lot of financial problems due to competition and other things going on. I think her statement is well said and appropriate.

SuperStarSteve

Hatcher has been trying to copy and achieve my lip thickness for years. It's no wonder she's resorted to cheating out of her lip plumper contract. All I know is I never hear her mention how sensuous, full and sexy my lips are. I'm certainly not getting the credit due me. If she cheated on her contract then it's because she was truly "Desperate" *ahem*

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments