Lohan Kicking Another Habit? Not Quite!

12/7/2007 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan isn't quite ready to quit smoking -- she's just getting sneaky about it!

TMZ caught La Smokehan at Koi, proudly displaying a box of Ariva lozenges on the dashboard of her ride. At first glance, they look like something to help someone quit smoking, but the mint flavored product is actually "dissolvable tobacco."

The non-FDA regulated item makes it possible for cig addicts to get their nic fix in places where smoking is not permitted. Of course, if smoking cigarettes is the worst thing Lohan's been doing (other than Riley Giles), it's a vast improvement.

Roxana Abney

KOI???? Are you kidding me?? this girl goes out everyday looking for the paps. Every fricken day. THATS her addiction. She cant live with out the attention. If that ever goes away...i think she will kill herself. I wouldbt be suprised if she even started sleeping with Levin just for the "perks".

IrishEyes

Gary, you are a total jackass.

Justin

Am I the only one that thinks that this isn't lindsay? Just someone that looks similar to her. The girl in the pic is actually hot.

fdodgerfan

That's a good shot of her.

She looks very pretty.

Karen F

# 14..that ones as old as your underwear

Celebrity Gossip

smoke weed lohan!

don

There is not much she can do that is worse than smoking unless it's getting hooked on heavy duty drugs.

w

Smoking cigarettes is way better than doing illegal drugs. Leave her alone already.

jerome

Lohan will be back in the saddle again. There is no way you can remain sober and not crave a cig when you are hangin in bars. Her rehab was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Once a loser, always a loser.

John

Since rehab lindsy looks so much better her eyes sparkle and she looks smart. I hope she stays sober. I am an ex smoker If she has to keep one habbit I hope it is the smelly ciggerettes that make you short of breath. I get sad and not happy when I see bad things happen to Britney, Lindsy or anyone. They are no differnt than my sisters of daughter. I wish them the best.

DENISE

I can't believe some of these very harsh comments. You all had better look in the mirror before casting stones may GOD forgive you.

DENISE

Good luck Lindsy I wish you and your family the very best. Maybe it would help if you knew that cigs cause wrinkle's I know it happened to me.

yogi

Is cigarette smoking illegal ? I guess it could be worse if you worked for TMZ-----

Anita A. Denning

Blonds don't dye their hair, it is bleached.

BAMA

HEY ... IT IS BETTER THAN THE DRUGS SHE WAS (IS) ON!
REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS!