Sex Sells -- Caskets?

12/6/2007 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Introducing, the hottest pinup calender ever to hit the shelves -- about death!

This 2008 calender from cofanifunebri.com uses a bevy of hot, living bodies to show off their latest line of postmortem studio apartments. Schedule your rest!

Think outside the box! This is a Christmas gift that will keep on giving -- throughout eternity.

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

Number 22 - OCD

I was going to say the very same thing!
Cremation is hot!
Pun intended.

Pop Culture Junkie

These pictures are soooo lame! They look as professional as my high school photography. And "M" you're right, it does look like a bad SNL sketch.

Daneen

LMFAO at Lucky Stiffs!

I know a few guys that would DIE to get their hands on that calendar!

OK those broads are pretty white trash looking.

Hal

Disgusting. The idiots that came up with the idea should be locked inside the "props" until January 31st (year to be determined at a later date).

windy

what kinda wood is it as hard as my wood?

just wondering

..OKAY...I just have to say this...I love checking out TMZ for a few months now, had terrific conversation and lots of laughs....I can't exprees enough the shock and disgust I felt when I saw this posting....I've seen too many caskets lately and I am now swarming with sadness in the last place I expected to have reminders!!!...thanks for being so low TMZ.....I'm off TMZ until this posting has past on....no pun intended, I'm just sad and all bummed out now!!!!!!!....hope everyone else can enjoy...I can't look at this tonite...

Hal

Oh, and each coffin can contain a model to keep the "inventors" company.

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

WHAT KIND OF WOOD BEAV?????????

just wondering

..P.S....ugly cheap looking casket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirty

This is the stupidest story ever ran by TMZ. Congrats.

kickrocks

I KNEW HO'S WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR A DOLLAR BUT ALLTIME NEW LOW.

AUNT DAR

HEY jr...
SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE BUMMING OUT...
TAKE CARE..
AND C'MON BACK SOON

MissVee

I'll bet those poses are taken right from police crime scene files - you know when they circle the body in chalk - they just be strikin' some classic dead ho' poses to shill some coffins. MORTICIANS ARE HOT!

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Are there chicks out there that ask, "are you done yet"??? They don't have the right man.

chris from vancouverBC

it's a cool idea, but they should have hired the guys that do the pirelli tires to shoot it.
they need to pose the coffins in some better positions and use better looking models - they're all kinda skanky.

like a previous comment, amy winehouse would have fit into this shoot (and maybe a pregger britany)