Jessica Sierra

Loves Her Some 'Crackers'

12/6/2007 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" reject Jessica Sierra called her aunt from jail -- after being arrested this weekend -- to ask if anyone called her attorney and to say, "I don't give a f**k what they say happened." A winning attitude!

Jessica Sierra launch
Sierra called her Aunt Sheila on the Monday after her Saturday night arrest for disorderly intoxication, violation of probation and obstruction of justice -- but that's apparently all news to Jess. She told her aunt, "I don't even know what they arrested me for, " adding "I din't fight nobody but the police, little stupid f***ing crackers!"

Here's a hint. Pure class that one.

UPDATE: Jessica was in a Florida courtroom this morning and pleaded not guilty to violating her probation. She was ordered to remain in jail until her next hearing on December 20.

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Thanks all

Rick

NP

D.H

She's complete trash..I hate this chick... let her stay in jail with all those butch lesbians!!

OCD

Gee. Such anger issues......

Kenbo

Another of her aunt's is Pam Iroio, the Mayor of Tampa - they must all be so proud of Jessica and the attention she brings to them!!!

Alexis

Wow that is so not cool. I hope people jump on her like they would with anybody else.

Seriously

Yeah, yeah, yeah..........her teeth are bucked out up top like she is a thumb-sucker........a thumb-suckers jaw..........NOT ATTRACTVE - little children, do NOT suck your thumbs or else you will look like this lady.

Seriously

Good Aunt.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Too bad she wasn't in the Omaha shopping center yesterday.

confused

Cracker?? *gasps* SOMEBODY CALL AL SHARPTON!! she owes white ppl an apology!!

dom

How the hell did u get this tape recording?? it's totally innapropriate that you are playing a private conversation. I do like the aunt though!

Happy Holidays

Excellent question Shannon, she sure as hell looks white to me.

Shawn Covington

Felony idiot with priors!

Party 'till you die!

Typical worthless loser who points the finger at every other person except herself! People who act like that make me sick! ''Everything is always everyone else's problem and I was just an innocent bystander.'' Luckily, people who think like this always end up having lives that totally suck eventually. A judge should hear this tape before sentencing so she can have a new one riped into her! It's the very same reason why I hate people like Lindsey 'it's the black guy's coke' Lohan! She probably even thinks that this bit of notoriety will boost what is basically an already washed up career! It won't. And mark my words, when she gets out, she will waste no time getting blasted and making a fool of herself again! I hope she rots in jail!

Mark

# 4 He may be gay, He accepts who he is and doesn't lie about it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments