Jessica Sierra

Loves Her Some 'Crackers'

12/6/2007 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" reject Jessica Sierra called her aunt from jail -- after being arrested this weekend -- to ask if anyone called her attorney and to say, "I don't give a f**k what they say happened." A winning attitude!

Jessica Sierra launch
Sierra called her Aunt Sheila on the Monday after her Saturday night arrest for disorderly intoxication, violation of probation and obstruction of justice -- but that's apparently all news to Jess. She told her aunt, "I don't even know what they arrested me for, " adding "I din't fight nobody but the police, little stupid f***ing crackers!"

Here's a hint. Pure class that one.

UPDATE: Jessica was in a Florida courtroom this morning and pleaded not guilty to violating her probation. She was ordered to remain in jail until her next hearing on December 20.

I'm stunned!

Street walking HOE

just wondering

...can't beleive this tape is out here!!!!....I feel for her family!!!.....so many others suffer when people make bad choices.....sounds like this girl is far from learning her lesson still....

Seriously

Talks like she belongs there.

Reto

give her a break folks! stop bashing her! she is in a difficult situation and probably she is a lil nervous and in such situations you say things you dont really mean.

jessica rules! hope she gets out of prison soon.
love her

duh

Wow. I'm so happy she realizes the error of her ways. "I didn't fight nobody... I didn't do nothing." Boy, what a genius. Note to Aunt: don't call her atty, her father or anyone. She clearly doesn't care, so why should you.

welle

beefcakes must be white trash

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

"Crackers"?
Didn't she call the cop a "f'ing n***r?"
Where she coming from? She be spinnin' big time...

Your brains on drugs, kids...

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

That is one creepy looking skank. Looks like she hasn't had a bath in a year.

Rick

Granted she's a nobody but what if the cops weren't "crackers" but rather some other minority slur. Then she'd make front page. As long as it's just white people shes verbally abusing then I guess it's ok right? Garbage.

cuntroll

Poor girl...she is just upset about Pimp C.

joe

What trash!

College Grad

@Rick

Obviously you don't know the whole story because as #23 stated she did use derogatory names towards the black officer....so what's your point again?

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i would lay some serious pipe on her...about 9 3/4" worth..

mommyof4

Does this stupid ass know SHE is a damn Cracker. Idiot

jim

she's an a-hole but i don't think her personal phone calls should be released to the press, arrested or not

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments